Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

POE mission

_Anise_

unsure what mission it is but its usually one part where it takes you to goto a base

once there it asks you to wipe out the enemy forces .

the tell you to hold the position while keeping an percentage meter above 0 (bonus points for keeping it above 50%)

several times now twice with a full group this mission came up, people just stood around, there were no enemies to kill the meter dropped to 0 and we lost

As said, the circle can look like its on the surface but always check near by caves that can run under the circle. That aside I had it happen when friends last night twice. We just left and restarted the bounty. Open world areas can get weird if things don't despawn properly.

This gets even worse on solo in some of the locations, since you're basically unable to scatter around and look for enemies to kill efficiently with the reduced spawn rates.

Can we get these missions to have, like, 1.8x the normal spawn rate of enemies, so you can at least have a steady stream to kill? If I have to, I'll eventually post a new thead suggesting which areas specifically need to be rebalanced / rechecked on a map of the plains.

Edit: It'd be a lot better if there was just a visual ring (not on the map, on the actual plains,) to highlight the area that actually counts for the enemy to lower your control, as well as actual reduction of said area or making sure the enemies tried to converge towards a single point on the mission.

Made a post about this. 

I feel like pointing out that this isn't a game mode that is fixed with "pro tips" like "check underground" or "use enemy radar"; this is 100% a horrendous bug that NEEDS to be fixed by DE. I'm not expecting to get the 5 POE bounties for Nightwave this week because I've failed five attempts so far thanks to this bounty objective. 

I just failed two in a row and am so beyond over it. I've cleared that bounty ONCE in the last 10 or 11 attempts in the last week. I've tried Vauban, Nidus, Nyx, Ash, Ivara, and Saryn. This isn't a strategy problem. It's the most annoying thing I've encountered in the two years I've played this game. Its broken.

As far as I can tell this specific Bounty is actually in accurately described. 

The Occupation Percentage doesn't actually measure how many enemies are in the area... It works more like a life support in Survival where it ticks down by Default and you have to kill enemies to bump it back up...

Naturally this is a problem when the game refuses to Spawn any enemies... Since you won't have a way to stop the mission from failing.

Who designed it to function this way ? 😐

At the launch of PoE the control % didn't exist so it wasn't possible to fail the mission, shows that DE probably knew it was broken from the start.

No idea why DE went out of their way to change it when they usually ignore old content 😕

Archived