Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Cells Too Rare

TruthSetAblaze

play the right missions and you can get plenty farming bosses is no longer the best way

does not excuse the fact that someone can have 500k "nannerspers" and not have a single cell.

the cell drops need to be looked at a bit.

better yet, they need to drop in void.

either cutting back on the CM drops, or replacing them.

Edited by alchemistjkt

I have 80 Orokin Cells. Thats enough. Rare = Hard to find. You have to work for it.

In my opinion they have an ideal drop rate.

go to saturn

run some 20 min survival missions

swim in your orakin cells

Try that. You'll swim in Orokin Cells after a few days.

Edited by Yetili

I have 80 Orokin Cells. Thats enough. Rare = Hard to find.

In my opinion they have an ideal drop rate.

I want to progress in this game. That means crafting items and clearing the maps. I cannot do both of these the way it is now. I can't clear the map if I have to farm cells all the time. I can't make items without farming cells.

This needs to change.

I want to progress in this game. That means crafting items and clearing the maps. I cannot do both of these the way it is now. I can't clear the map if I have to farm cells all the time. I can't make items without farming cells.

This needs to change.

Strange, I never had that problem.

better yet, they need to drop in void.

either cutting back on the CM drops, or replacing them.

This. This makes complete logical sense.

It's the orokin ships inside the void yes? Why does it drop control modules (corrupted corpus do not significantly number more than other corrupted factions) instead of orokin cells? (which the entire ship is probably built out of)

I dunno.  I've done multiple 30 minute survivals in Saturn, only to come out with 1-2 cells if I'm lucky.

Eventually, it all just devolves to the 2 minute boss rush (Volt in, kill boss, abandon/restart if he doesn't drop - more certainty and control, less nanospores).  I laugh at the people who consider that kind of base monotony 'hard work'.

At least do something about the boss drops.  Nanospores for killing a boss is just insulting.

Strange, I never had that problem.

Oh the trawls.

I have over 600 hours in this game and just in the last 20 hours or so got enough OCs to cover everything. These kind of BS posts do nothing to build the community or help people resolve real problems. OC drops ARE too low, relative to the drop rates of other resources with similar needs. To say otherwise is pure ignorance. To say that it's OK, despite that, is to favor a system which is notably broken.

Play  Saturn, Mimas survival for at least 15 min. you should get at least 1-3 cells. A few of my 30 min runs got me 8 cells

THIS!

People, how are you increasing the access to resources if you have to jump through keys to get them?  You are not.  If you want to see less of something, put it behind a key wall.

Edited by ThePresident777

Oh the trawls.

I have over 600 hours in this game and just in the last 20 hours or so got enough OCs to cover everything. These kind of BS posts do nothing to build the community or help people resolve real problems. OC drops ARE too low, relative to the drop rates of other resources with similar needs. To say otherwise is pure ignorance. To say that it's OK, despite that, is to favor a system which is notably broken.

Yesterday I tested the drop rate. I played on Saturn for about 2 hours (testet weapon builds) and got 35 Orokin Cells. So where is the problem?

Why BS posts? 1.) I just told him that I do not have this problem. 2.) We have already told him that he should try survival and defense on Saturn. That should help him. If you increase the drop rate you can no longer call these cells as rare.

Let's say I own 500 - 1000 Orokin cells because the rate was increased. Should I really call the cells still rare? A weapon requires 1 - 2 cells to build. 10 cells for prime weapons and prime weapons should be something special.

Edited by Yetili

Yesterday I tested the drop rate. I played on Saturn for about 2 hours (testet weapon builds) and got 35 Orokin Cells. So where is the problem?

Not everyone has the luxury of your favor with the RNG.  You are pretty much validating his criticism of you.

Not everyone has the luxury of your favor with the RNG.  You are pretty much validating his criticism of you.

Even if we assume he's an extreme outlier and got double normal drops due to his luck, that still leaves a rate of 8 cells per hour on average.

The most expensive item requires, what, 10 cells?  For a prime weapon that would require at least 3 keys, and that's if you're super duper lucky?  Are we really going act like 2 hours of farming is too much?  That's actually not very much as this game goes.