Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Descent to the Heart: Esophage bug

WarpathOmega

I found an odd glitch that prevents me from progressing in the Heart of Deimos quest. On the section called Descent to the Heart, after my warframe is disabled and I must sneak back to the surface, I use the esophage but the mission won't 'update' or allow me to enter into Necralisk (if I do I get a mission failed). Instead my marker wants me to run back to the esophage in the cave and go through it, leading to a never ending cycle. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

It is a bug.  I am running into the same thing. I even managed to walk back to Necralisk directly as well but when I got there it gave me a big "Mission Failed" message.  I can't complete it. I assume it will have to be bug fixed, so I am gonna hop off Warframe for today as I replayed that mission 5 times and ran into the same glitch, even after swapping frames multiple times and restarting Warframe 3 times.unknown.png

After the heart is destroyed and making it to the surface, using the Esophage does not update the quest objectives. It continues to direct you to use the Esophage, and trying to leave into the Necralisk fails the mission.

Further more the Esophage damages you when you use it, this CAN kill you when in that debuffed state from the heart being destroyed as it transports you. You "respawn" at the previous quest respawn point and are now unable to use any Esophage. It pops out of the ground when I come close to it, but you are given no prompt to activate it.

Same bug here it allows me to use the tentacle twice but then u just get ported back the point where u have to sneak past the mechs.
And after those 2 times it wont let me interact with the tentacle anymore.
tried multiple times but outcome stays the same no matter the frame. reboots and even reinstall of the game seem to have an effect.

I've got a bug at the same point but instead of getting mission failed I die the first time I use the esophage. It respawns me to the last bit where I need to sneak past the mechs but I can't interact with the esophage again, so now I'm stuck and can't progress.

I got through it. What I did was play the quest, went back to necralisk, let the mission fail.
Then immediately I went back did the quest and it went ok.
"Mother" has to talk to you before you use the esophage to get back to necralisk.

Archived