Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simultaneous access to account from mobile app and pc app

BalaDeSilver

It would be amazing to use the foundry while I'm farming random S#&$. Besides, I don't log off my pc, I'm always afk instead of closing the game, so it would be nice to, again, access foundry and use my resources more efficiently. Just tell Ordis to craft stuff remotely from within a mission, it's not that hard lore-wise. 

From a parity perspective, just check parity at servers instead of client and make flags for different types of apps. One bit worth of a flag (you're either in the game or the app), one of them can't go into missions, can't use most functionality outside of the orbiter, while the other can do everything normally. You can even encrypt it and validate that the user is using your app and not some 3rd party ones. It's a fair share of work and time sunk into it, but it would be a huge upgrade to the daily grind we do in your game. 

• 1 month later...

I would love for the companion app to be accessible during gameplay.

It'd be all the more fun if when logging on it had two modes it could switch to. Like, on PC it'd open a window saying;

You are still logged into the Nexus App. Would you like to:
1) Log out of nexus app.

2) Remain logged in to Nexus app and proceed with PC login.

3) Active augmented play features by inputting push code. [Send code to device.]

So many random cool little features the companion app could have. If nothing else were to change, it would be an on the go access to the foundry. Likely items processed in a mission would be collected after returning to the ship. That would be fair.

But if the app had an augmented play feature, you could use it to mirror the mini map, be a full gear tab, open alternative hacking mini games with complex touch controls, making an extractor mini-game to collect resources, or a Fortuna mini-game to collect credits, create some kind of Ordis/Cy nav menu for whatever ship you're on, display an extended bonus objectives list, keep track of a personal item hunting list, organize relics in a cracking queue.

That might be asking way too much, having it augment gameplay, but even just letting it keep running to give us access to the foundry, extractors and codex may be helpful to the play experience.

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, EviLZ3rO said:

‎Gratulujeme všem Konečně jsme to udělali! Dosáhli jsme cíle!!! Každý by měl dostat své odměny ve hře teď! To však neznamená konec ačkoli. Vánoce jsou stále na nás. Veselé Vánoce všem a pamatujte, každý dárek je úsměv na tváři. Udržujte to kluci a mají bezpečné Vánoce! ‎‎:D A pokud obdržíte dárek, nezapomeňte jim poděkovat!!! ‎‎:D‎‎ ‎

On 2020-07-20 at 11:53 PM, caraleo said:

I just joined the Cosmic clan and you seem to be pretty active in here, I cant find the discord link can you help me?
I didnt get the clan dojo key blueprint so I'm a bit lost, sorry.
Thank you!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was going to make a suggestion thread for this, but it seems like I won't need to.

I totally agree, I don't understand how this isn't a feature after so long, it's the biggest reason I don't use the mobile app that frequently.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was using the nexus app today. I really like the arrangement for the nexus foundry. I also appreciate that I can interact with pets and not have to wait through the petting animation. Or swap pets.

How's this for a compromise (don't see why we'd have to, but is a step in the right direction): Can only use both simultaneously while in the orbiter.

Then, it'd be an ease of access device, rather than something that'd give an advantage (like using the foundry or simultaneously checking your inventory while deciding what parts to buy from a shop).

When on a mission it'd block the screen with an "on-duty" sign or something.

Going along that path of an ease of access device, might as well give more full control at that point. Let us shift around our builds and loadouts, do stuff with the school affinity menu, feed the helminth, etc..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Maybe not craft craft things while in mission (though that would be very nice) I think we should have full access to the codex via our phone while we are playing.

The codex in the app should also have the other features that the in-game codex has.

It seems like all the drop locations are not in the app codex like in the in-game codex. 

On 2021-07-06 at 2:56 AM, (XBOX)IWI Homage said:

Maybe not craft craft things while in mission (though that would be very nice) I think we should have full access to the codex via our phone while we are playing.

The codex in the app should also have the other features that the in-game codex has.

I haven't tried it, but would you do an experiment for me and tell me the results?

Turn on the Nexus app on your phone and log out of your phone's warframe account. Are you still able to use the codex?

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's time for codex 5.0 to come out. I would love to see a system that showed everything that it does now on console but with the ability to click on the location and start the mission directly from the Codex. I would also like to see a planetary list of their loot table not necessarily with the percentage but listed highest chance at the top lowest chance at the bottom. That goes for both regular and steel path star charts.

• 1 month later...

I just found out about the warframe companion app, and its really good, having to search what you want, selling with another device its pretty essential... Well until i found out you can't play the game and login on the app, just why? this should be a complementation to gameplay to make things easier to see/find/sell.
old post i know, but this need to be fix

• 1 month later...

Archived