Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vault Scintillant is still a wild goose chase.

Deadoon

think I only ever got one in an Iso Vault, the other two I have currently was from a bounty. it seems like doing the T2-ish bounty - the one with Scintillant as a common drop - is the way to go. yes, it sucks, yes, you'll probably get shafted by RNG, but the chances seem WAY better here than in the Iso Vaults. I remember saying after the Plains grind "they better not ever do Wisps again".. oh, if only we'd known....

If you wanna do a triple Isolation Vault and at the same time get a chance to get a Scintillant, you'll have to scan every nook and cranny within the vault and that's definitely time consuming especially if you're doing it solo. chances are, you won't be able to get to your third vault with how this is being played. Even Cetus Wisp has a marker on the map that can be detected by loot radar. This one is just a joke and its frustrating, might as well sell it for platinum since you'll get better chances of earning cash that way given how this is setup.

I've done three triple vault runs solo since the update 29.0.4... the first run got nothing.... the second run, I got double Scintillant on the third vault somewhere no idea where, but I do know I didn't get it until I entered the third vault... On the final triple vault run I did, it dropped off the third and final Necramech.. (I was running double drops)

Archived