Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vault Scintillant is still a wild goose chase.

Deadoon

Only has a chance to spawn, thus if you want it you will have to be extra thorough to make sure you didn't randomly miss it.

If it doesn't spawn you waste all the time you used looking for it. 

Even if it does spawn, you may not find it.

I made a single vault run after the patch, 0. BTW it is 40-45mn long. It is VERY time consuming, every reward is weighted toward screwing us over on top of it.

I will have both factions rank 3 without a single scintillant from anywhere and I'm the kind of guy who looks reddit, wiki etc... It is a #*!%ing joke.

The sadest part is that we have those kind of garbage items because WF is F2P and DE wants to make money, but on Deimos I feel they did way too many things wrong.

43分钟前 , Deadoon 说:

My method of "farming" it is doing the first stage of a tier 2 bounty then going back. Way higher reliability than the vaults.

How many scintillant did you get by doing the tier 2 bounty run as you said?

I spent the release day trying to get from the second bounty - 0. All the time after that I tried the vault way, until a few hours ago - Still 0.

I've been chasing it since Deimos released and I'm yet to get even one - and I need 12 of them for Xaku (only missing resource), the Warfan and the Mech.

Might as well remove the father tokens that require Scintillant, at this point.

Scintillant is my single, biggest complaint about Deimos. Way too imbalanced.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

I spent the release day trying to get from the second bounty - 0. All the time after that I tried the vault way, until a few hours ago - Still 0.

I've been chasing it since Deimos released and I'm yet to get even one - and I need 12 of them for Xaku (only missing resource), the Warfan and the Mech.

Might as well remove the father tokens that require Scintillant, at this point.

Scintillant is my single, biggest complaint about Deimos. Way too imbalanced.

Fully agree...im tired DE! Really tired!

u want this kinda S#&$ to stop then do what i'm doing and just stop giving them your money for wasting your valuable time. 3 days of farming for 1 scintillant i won't be logging in this weekend or gonna bother with the update till this gets fixed.

4 minutes ago, BloodKitten said:

i mean, either that or there was one near a mech, but i got atleast 5 doing vault runs where a mech die. (not very obsovent so if you want to triple check for me doing a few runs go right ahead)

They have a small chance to be flying inside the Vault, after you kill the Necramechs. There can be two of them.

I don't know if I have all the details since I'm yet to get one, but that's the gist of it. Because pretty much since release I've been scouring all the information sources and player experience I can in an attempt to get the darn thing.

---

EDIT

• Moved 2 Scintillant spawn points within the Isolation Vaults to be in more trafficked areas.
  • Added descriptive text to the Scintillant to expose its secondary acquisition path:

aad576924bef0060ff45ea221e168c95.png

Been grinding all day, bounties and vaults both, only one single scintillant in the early afternoon and I don't even know where it came from. I was fighting infested at ground level in a vault and the pickup just popped up on the side of the screen. The hotfix did absolutely nothing to the drop rate as far as I can tell. I've gotten 5 copies of condition overload today, ostensibly one of the rarest mods in the game just by drop rate numbers, but only one scintillant. That's absolutely insane.

Archived