Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is sly vulpaphyla more useful when dead than alive?

Thural

while sly vulpaphyla only gives 20% dodge while in larval form, it's infinitely more useful because you can actually use it since it doesn't get cancelled immediately if you accidentally shoot one more bullet or melee one extra time, not to mention the cooldown that exists for seemingly no reason when larval form buff gets reset on subsequent kills.

hace 1 hora, Thural dijo:

while sly vulpaphyla only gives 20% dodge while in larval form, it's infinitely more useful because you can actually use it since it doesn't get cancelled immediately if you accidentally shoot one more bullet or melee one extra time, not to mention the cooldown that exists for seemingly no reason when larval form buff gets reset on subsequent kills.

Because Warframe is being carried so fck much by the art and sound teams, while balance and infrastructure are enjoying the cool new Canadian #420 law.

3 versions of the same thing for the foxes and 3 of the same thing for the dogs.... DE: We should make them distinct somehow....lets make slash based , puncture based and viral! <---- champagne was delivered to the office that day , everyone was congratulating each other for the mision well done.

Jks aside,  heart of domino's  pizza has the visual elements , the sounds but lacks the soul. They are going to add kitguns parts as an example: takes literally  a few minutes to add in the model and projectile/beam effect in game (and i'm going to say this now, the rechargig arcana day 1 will be bugged coz they don't know how to not copy paste not working code)...  designing the artistic side i don't know a few days? DE is teling us they had time to copy paste  the pets (that are wanky af to get) but couldn't let an artis work a few hours on a kitgun part????<---- what i'm guessing happened was that it was an afterthought when the player numbers went down harder than the titanic after a a few hours of deimos.

Rushed out content isles that are a grind fest that's what DE delivers in the first week/month launch of somthing then they fix it after players that went through it are done with it.

28 minutes ago, kaotis said:

Because Warframe is being carried so fck much by the art and sound teams, while balance and infrastructure are enjoying the cool new Canadian #420 law.

3 versions of the same thing for the foxes and 3 of the same thing for the dogs.... DE: We should make them distinct somehow....lets make slash based , puncture based and viral! <---- champagne was delivered to the office that day , everyone was congratulating each other for the mision well done.

Jks aside,  heart of domino's  pizza has the visual elements , the sounds but lacks the soul. They are going to add kitguns parts as an example: takes literally  a few minutes to add in the model and projectile/beam effect in game (and i'm going to say this now, the rechargig arcana day 1 will be bugged coz they don't know how to not copy paste not working code)...  designing the artistic side i don't know a few days? DE is teling us they had time to copy paste  the pets (that are wanky af to get) but couldn't let an artis work a few hours on a kitgun part????<---- what i'm guessing happened was that it was an afterthought when the player numbers went down harder than the titanic after a a few hours of deimos.

Rushed out content isles that are a grind fest that's what DE delivers in the first week/month launch of somthing then they fix it after players that went through it are done with it.

Good lord, you're salty.

I'm enjoying Deimos. It's not perfect, and the lore feels shallow right now, but it's a great addition to the game. If they can churn something out like this in just a couple months, without even hyping it up except for the few weeks before it launches, that's a good sign for the future.

hace 7 horas, DrakeWurrum dijo:

Good lord, you're salty.

I'm enjoying Deimos. It's not perfect, and the lore feels shallow right now, but it's a great addition to the game. If they can churn something out like this in just a couple months, without even hyping it up except for the few weeks before it launches, that's a good sign for the future.

Salty? i'm the owner of the salt mine bro.

lore shallow? are we even geting lore any more? maybe when we level up the "secret" faction the runes tell us some lore bcoz the main faction makes me want to purify the whole moon with exterminatus. 

Costs of every thing is way to hig , the guns that are after tier 2 in the faction need each 20 grandmother tokens (that are like 20k ish each <--- depends on the hour rng can make it cheaper) the pets are a jk , foxes are basicaly an imortal QoL the dogs ... i don't see why some one would use them honestly if not for aesthetics. Not to mention the horrible spawn rates for weakened version that you have to capture to have them as companions.

Now content that was put on hold in order to make this : The new war, Planes of Daviri ,3rd Orb Mother (they haven't even finished with the previous open world wtf), Melee 3.0 (3rd iteration where the rage mode? think it was called was going to debut), corpus lich, lich +railjack fusion , railjack bug fixing, Nightwave (that has been around for a bit now  and the next iteration of inter-nightwave probably will be another 3-4 months) , etc etc etc etc.... <--- and i'm probably stil mising some of the important stuff and not just filler content...

And the bugs???? v1 of the release would not let you use the fast extract from the vaults, hotfix 3-4 barely managed to fix it. I'm not talking about a strange bug that would not be visible... i'm talking about basic flow of the mission that was bugged for every one except host? (<--- i have gotten stuck in the map as host as well so duno, bug fixes stated it was only for clients so... take that with some salt)

hace 7 horas, DrakeWurrum dijo:

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying it. I have found a lot of the decision that DE has made while creating this really bad and worrisome for the future of the game in general.

This is the first iteration of "open world" that actualy isn't a content isle and needs resources from other parts , this imo is probably one of the few good things about this update. I'm personally tired of the elemental table getting x2 times bigger every time some "open World" comes along.

48 minutes ago, kaotis said:

the pets are a jk , foxes are basicaly an imortal QoL the dogs ... i don't see why some one would use them honestly if not for aesthetics

Then you're not very good at coming up with good builds, apparently... Not every loadout requires MOAR CRIT MOAR DAMAGE.

Having seen how things were for PoE launch and Fortuna launch, I think Deimos shows they've gotten better at building and designing open worlds, especially with how quickly they put this together. But as usual, they're still learning, and I see no reason to begrudge them for a handful of bugs. People gotta learn to let things go instead of letting every little detail ruin their day.

48 minutes ago, kaotis said:

Now content that was put on hold in order to make this

You would've complained about that content too, probably. I think Deimos does push some other things along. Deimos adds some interesting void lore, even if it's small, which can help connect to Planes of Duviri in the future. And since everything on Deimos seems to involve Requiem words, it's nice to finally get some lore behind whatever it is that makes liches vulnerable. Will have to see at max rank I suppose.

Deimos has demonstrated that they can actually design interesting enemies and unique objectives besides "Kill everything" or "survive" - which gives me positive hope for the future of Railjack missions, as well as the possibilities for Infested liches.

Just because nothing here doesn't seem to directly connect to other content you wanted doesn't mean it hasn't helped progress their ideas on those future updates.

hace 14 horas, DrakeWurrum dijo:

Then you're not very good at coming up with good builds, apparently... Not every loadout requires MOAR CRIT MOAR DAMAGE.

Do tell me what magical build will you make for the first fox species and the other 2 that are sooooooo diferent . They are filler content and give hardly any reason to use them other than being permanent QoL coz they can't die and give you a % to not get damaged when they are dead ( when they are alive if you kil somthing you get a % of the same until you atack again... so after you kiled everything you get a few mins of damage reduction coz while you are atacking on melee or with fire arms you desactivate it  wow so usefull so well made) . they don't realy bring somthing good to the table or worth the time imho. But like i said do give one of thous magical and op builds you have with them to make me want to use this or the dogs...

The dogs? are a inferior version that don't even come back after death .... why!?

Filler content 101 

Having seen how things were for PoE launch and Fortuna launch, I think Deimos shows they've gotten better at building and designing open worlds, especially with how quickly they put this together. But as usual, they're still learning, and I see no reason to begrudge them for a handful of bugs. People gotta learn to let things go instead of letting every little detail ruin their day.

It's nice not to fall trought the map when you play the misions "as intended" by folowing markers and so on .... oh wait...

It's not a little detail that ruins my day is the fact that they add exponential more grind and rng on every relese they put out ... and don't even give the opportunity to fcking insta buy the things so you don't have to go trough 50h of endless loop to get things you want.

They got better? i believe the announcement was back in April devstream( they showed the community a concept art) so most likely they had started to work on it by march ... meaning 5 ish to 6 months for this, considering PoE took them +/- same ammount . And a lot of mechanics they didn't have to do from 0 , mining is a resking , concervation was in place just needed animal models to change. Open world quest givers where a done deal (and stil have bugs) so do tel me what new inovations did thsi update bring a part from helmith (mine is caled bob) and the mech (that if we are honest are more similar to wf than anything but stil are a new mechanic) that would take them so long to do ?

"They are stil learning" <--- apparently they didn't get the feedback that the community (not all but a great % of us) didn't like how they implemented the grind over grind in the previous 2 iterations.

To be 100% fare you are right about them having improved in some other aspects that aren't visual, loading this maps has gotten better compared to the first first iteration so that's a big + .

Visual quality and sound quality are the only reason that many of us still play this game. 

You would've complained about that content too, probably.

Depends how they would have implemented the fundamental things behind them. We will know if they ever go back to finish them.

I think Deimos does push some other things along.

It is the first "open world" that actually isn't an abandoned isle in the middle of the ocean by asking for stuff from other isles , areas of the game.

Deimos adds some interesting void lore, even if it's small, which can help connect to Planes of Duviri in the future.

Some is being generous. Tbh i'd classify it as almost non existent. <--- With that said , i haven't maxed out the secondary syndicate yet, maybe they will release some lore bits there* but so far realy not much. All they said ... yo i did stuffs thigs if this device gous pop you lose your powers .... In the past it was said that lua was the gateway to the tenno powers, guess not as sexy.

And since everything on Deimos seems to involve Requiem words, it's nice to finally get some lore behind whatever it is that makes liches vulnerable. Will have to see at max rank I suppose.

Liches become vulnerable bcoz they met their grind quota(as in x ammount of time needed for a player to be able to beat them .... or rng being generous) xD . 

The runes need to tie in a lot more systems for them to be a compelling lore part imho. People that haven't interacted with liches , probably won't feel and attraction to them. 

This post is to bring attention to this isue and to ask again.

hace 14 horas, kaotis dijo:

Do tell me what magical build will you make for the first fox species and the other 2 that are sooooooo diferent . They are filler content and give hardly any reason to use them other than being permanent QoL coz they can't die and give you a % to not get damaged when they are dead ( when they are alive if you kil somthing you get a % of the same until you atack again... so after you kiled everything you get a few mins of damage reduction coz while you are atacking on melee or with fire arms you desactivate it  wow so usefull so well made) . they don't realy bring somthing good to the table or worth the time imho. But like i said do give one of thous magical and op builds you have with them to make me want to use this or the dogs...

Stil waiting for an example that would make any one chose this new pets over what we already have. 

This filler content fails to even be filler coz they don't give mastery after gilding.<---Another bug that would have appeared min 1 if it was properly play tested....

Archived