Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do your Warframe's colors go on a Helminth flower via subsuming?

(NSW)Gamer-Steve

Question

It's a brief question I've been wondering about for quite some time now. I've got several frames ready to subsume from the foundry, and Saryn's going to be the first (She'll need another day in the foundry for now). But before throwing them in, I was wondering which of their colors would translate to where on their flower, of anyone has an example (DE staff would be more than welcome to add input too!).

This would be one good example of it:

latest?cb=20141008061852

That being said, I'm not sure if there may be an additional color added to the flower if you've forma'd the frame, in the event Helminth flowers use the energy color as well, but that would be a good incentive to rank them up for some Tenno, I'd imagine.

It would take some testing of course, but it would definitely help to know! Especially for those who're going for an all-default flower garden, or a fashion-flower garden scheme.

11 answers to this question

It's a brief question I've been wondering about for quite some time now. I've got several frames ready to subsume from the foundry, and Saryn's going to be the first (She'll need another day in the foundry for now). But before throwing them in, I was wondering which of their colors would translate to where on their flower, if anyone has an example (DE staff would be more than welcome to add input too!).

latest?cb=20141008061852

That being said, I'm not sure if there may be an additional color added to the flower if you've forma'd the frame, in the event Helminth flowers use the energy color as well, but that would be a good incentive to rank them up for some Tenno, I'd imagine.

It would take some testing of course, but it would definitely help to know! Especially for those who're going for an all-default flower garden, or a fashion-flower garden scheme.

Edit (09-03-2020):
The two threads have been merged! I deleted the extra link that was here (After the merge it simply took you right to the top of the thread).

I appreciate everyone's insight on the matter too :)

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

It's a brief question I've been wondering about for quite some time now. I've got several frames ready to subsume from the foundry, and Saryn's going to be the first (She'll need another day in the foundry for now). But before throwing them in, I was wondering which of their colors would translate to where on their flower, of anyone has an example (DE staff would be more than welcome to add input too!).

latest?cb=20141008061852

I can't see a way to delete the duplicate post at the moment, so that's my bad! Hopefully in the morning there'll be more options on the computer; Since the forum update, the mobile formatting hasn't been 100% complete compared to on a computer.

1 hour ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

Do the flowers use the base colours of the frame, or your own fashion version?

As far as I've been told, you can use custom colors from the arsenal if you want :)  But default colors work as well.

Though that's part of why I gave it some thought. Especially if you can get an extra color out of the flower by using a forma on the frame, hypothetically (Assuming the energy color is involved).

I've been thinking that it uses every color of your frame, but the more information we find the better.

2 hours ago, Chewarette said:

I'm interested too. I'm already thrown a fresh-from-foundry Hildryn to Helminth so this one is dead, but that's definitely an important info to have a fashionframed Infested Room. :) 

Indeed :)

i accidentally double-posted this thread (My phone's been acting up with typing since the website's formatting changed) so if it helps here is the second instance.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1221010-where-do-your-warframes-colors-go-on-a-helminth-flower-via-subsuming/?do=findComment&comment=11819003

I'm not sure if there's a way to merge the two together at the moment though.

24 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Indeed :)

i accidentally double-posted this thread (My phone's been acting up with typing since the website's formatting changed) so if it helps here is the second instance.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1221010-where-do-your-warframes-colors-go-on-a-helminth-flower-via-subsuming/?do=findComment&comment=11819003

I'm not sure if there's a way to merge the two together at the moment though.

I think you can Report your own thread to ask mods to remove it or merge with the other one

Alrighty, I made a report to ask about merging the two threads! Hopefully this will go into the 2nd instance, or the other way around.

I also noted a few different issues on the mobile version of the forums, since some of those happened as I was typing up the post originally.

• Some of those being how the notifications / profile buttons are gone on the top-right corner (Those three lines that take you to your messages, "Latest staff replies", and more stuff should be accessible, but currently isn't), and that pressing the "enter" button on the touchscreen took me to the bottom of the mobile page, needing me to scroll back up and tap again where I left off to resume typing.
    • I don't mind doing that, but it just isn't how it was working before.

• It's actually possible to see the differences in the website by shrinking your browser window to the left or right, via clicking and dragging the edge of it. When the pixel count is too short to a specific size or lower, the whole formatting changes on the top of the page and gets rid of some of those buttons compared to the larger size.

i don't know at all, man. but i can tell you this.

i color primary and secondary colors with the colors i would like to see on the petals. i usually leave tertiary alone and uncolored. and theni color emissives and energy the color i would like to see the glow on the lotus flower.

i did colored a Trinity in all blue and tge flower doesn't look that good. my guess is that tertiary is the color of the stem and accents are small, barely visible colors on the edge of the petals.

tertiary? probably another part of the petals. i'm still experimenting. probably the color of the small circle where the light comes off from. might be it?

Archived