Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos family businesses confuse me

Ryuurik

5 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Edit: just got a chance to check, Grangran has 6 tokens available right now excluding the ones that are asking for Son. 

My bad... I mean tokens that are traded from Mother's only. As it's now I don't see doing Daughter & Son.

- Fishing rods keeps spinning and

- conservations sometimes are bugged and enemy attacking you/animal is annoying (Ivara's might help but you still want to fly using ARchwing, meaning no invisibility).

5 hours ago, quxier said:

My bad... I mean tokens that are traded from Mother's only. As it's now I don't see doing Daughter & Son.

- Fishing rods keeps spinning and

- conservations sometimes are bugged and enemy attacking you/animal is annoying (Ivara's might help but you still want to fly using ARchwing, meaning no invisibility).

You don't need fishing to get fish parts. I’ve gone intentionally fishing all of twice after the intro quest. I'll eventually spend some time doing it, mainly because I want to figure out wtf is going on with the hit boxes. 

Running Mother bounties gives loot for everything but Son Tokens. Father, Daughter, and Otak all hand them out like candy after you do a few Isolation Vaults, and a couple of the high tier bounties for Mother. Yes fishing gives a lot of parts when you cut them and you can choose what parts you want to get by focusing on specific types of fish, but the tokens are easy to come by just from the loot we accumulate. 

And I really don't know what people are talking about with the whole "we get attacked while conservation is going on". It's always been that way, and unless you're walking around blundering into groups of enemies they're not going to be swarming you constantly. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

You don't need fishing to get fish parts.

I think there is even chance to get fish parts by killing... but I may be wrong

Father, Daughter, and Otak all hand them out like candy after you do a few Isolation Vaults, and a couple of the high tier bounties for Mother

You mean those kind of missions gives you gems, fish parts etc? Well... seeing how RNG loves me I've just been doing endless excavations as it was the easiest and the fastest way to get Mother's tokens.

And I really don't know what people are talking about with the whole "we get attacked while conservation is going on". It's always been that way, and unless you're walking around blundering into groups of enemies they're not going to be swarming you constantly. 

Not constantly but it's still annoying. I remember I liked fishing in the Fortune (calm experience after killing) but then Corpus came by...
All open worlds have this annoying thing. Why they just don't let us mine, fish and catch wild animals. It could be interesting experience but now it's just annoying mini-game.

3 hours ago, quxier said:

I think there is even chance to get fish parts by killing... but I may be wrong

You mean those kind of missions gives you gems, fish parts etc? Well... seeing how RNG loves me I've just been doing endless excavations as it was the easiest and the fastest way to get Mother's tokens.

I do a few runs and then go turn crap in to the family. 

3 hours ago, quxier said:

Not constantly but it's still annoying. I remember I liked fishing in the Fortune (calm experience after killing) but then Corpus came by...
All open worlds have this annoying thing. Why they just don't let us mine, fish and catch wild animals. It could be interesting experience but now it's just annoying mini-game.

Shrug I often use Rhino and ignore them while my companion deals with em. 😄

Archived