Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Clone Fun

Nuclos1

I was playing Wukong in a Sabotage mission and me, a friend and my Celestial Twin were waiting at extraction for 2 other people, so naturally, me and my friend wanted to have some fun while we were waiting. So I started the handshake emote with my friend and my Twin came in and shook hands with me. I found this interaction to be highly amusing and wondered what else could my Twin do? So I started this topic to post my opinions and hopeful ask DE if they could implement some of them to make the Twin feel less like a spectre and more like a cool brother 😅.

I had mainly 8 ideas and will list them below but I also want to hear what other people would like to see from their Twin! I think it would be cool if my Celestial Twin could:

• Help me open teammate doors which require two people to press two buttons simultaneously to unlock said door.
  • Assist me in trying to locate which cell a rescue target is locked in (as in, when I go to hack a door, he goes and hacks another and succeeds or fails depending upon if I succeeded or failed).
  • (For Mobile Defence missions) Take the datamass out of my hands if I were to switch to my primary weapon and accidentally drop it (I'd imagine he'd slot it in whenever he gets near a terminal or would give it back if I make him swap to his primary weapon).
  • Capture the target I downed in a Capture mission.
  • Help with filling extractors in Extraction missions (only when he's holding a Melee or Secondary weapon to make sure he still holds the weapon Wukong wants him to).
  • Use nearby Life Support Modules if Life Support is around 20% or less (critically low).
  • Help revive companions that have bleed-out timers, such as Kubrows and Kavats.
  • (This one is kind of just a funny suggestion) Dance to my music when I play the Shawzin or dance with me when I play a dance emote 😂.

Now this isn't really a Wukong/Twin thing but I'd also like to see a few more emotes that work between them, maybe even a Rock, Paper, Scissors emote that randomly determines a winner that jumps in victory as the loser shakes their head in shame! (such an emote would also be cool for randomly determining a person to do something such as if I type in chat "RPS me for who should do the last Spy Vault) 😅.

I feel like I'm asking a bit much here but I love the small interactions between Wukong and his Twin and would love to see more, maybe even the Twin helping complete the objective rather than just firing/slashing or standing around.

Again, I'd love to hear what you would like to see your Twin do and thank you for taking the time to read! It means a lot, have a great day! 😄

Archived