Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Help! Broken Game!

IronTyde

Question

18 answers to this question

Support told you to ask elsewhere!? What?!

My guess is that somehow your Warframe screen resulution is higher than the one your monitor supports. To fix that (if that were the case) you'd have to uninstall the game and clean the register of all Warframe related entries.

Or you could try upgrading your graphic card drivers.

I don't know how else to help, but I hope you can fix it.

Also, Warframe Support told you to ask in the Forums? That seems a bit... lazy.

When you submit a support ticket, you get an immediate e-mail 'auto-notification' that your ticket was received. In this notification, it says that you can ask on the forum for assistance from other users while you wait for support to review your ticket.

Basically his ticket was received by support, but they haven't looked at it yet.

SlawterZ, I suggest updating your Video Card drivers, as well as making sure you have the latest DirectX software (can be obtained from microsoft). Also try changing some options in the launcher (click the gear icon near the top right) and un-tick "Fullscreen," "DX11," "64-bit," and "Multithread" and then try launching the game again.

When you submit a support ticket, you get an immediate e-mail 'auto-notification' that your ticket was received. In this notification, it says that you can ask on the forum for assistance from other users while you wait for support to review your ticket.

Basically his ticket was received by support, but they haven't looked at it yet.

SlawterZ, I suggest updating your Video Card drivers, as well as making sure you have the latest DirectX software (can be obtained from microsoft). Also try changing some options in the launcher (click the gear icon near the top right) and un-tick "Fullscreen," "DX11," "64-bit," and "Multithread" and then try launching the game again.

He made it sound like they already looked at it, and they told him to ask elsewhere.

He made it sound like they already looked at it, and they told him to ask elsewhere.

I know. The auto-response from the ticket system can be a bit confusing. My hopes always get up when I receive a prompt e-mail from Warframe Support after I submit a ticket... but then I become disappointed about it being an auto-response to tide me over.

Okay i un-ticked those and it works, but i want it to work like it did... Should i bother?

Okay i un-ticked those and it works, but i want it to work like it did... Should i bother?

Try enabling one option at a time to see which one causes the game to break.

If I had to guess, I would say that it's "Fullscreen,"

It is possible to change screen resolution and fullscreen options in the game, however, so I suggest starting the game with Fullscreen unticked, going into the options and changing it to "Borderless Fullscreen." This will run the game at your monitor's native resolution in a borderless window, which may prevent it from breaking.

0JnjDG7.png

That's the option you should change to "Borderless Fullscreen"

Hope this fixes the issue.

Try enabling one option at a time to see which one causes the game to break.

If I had to guess, I would say that it's "Fullscreen,"

It is possible to change screen resolution and fullscreen options in the game, however, so I suggest starting the game with Fullscreen unticked, going into the options and setting the resolution to your screen's resolution, apply, and then set the game to fullscreen from inside the game. If that causes the issue again, then I suggest leaving fullscreen off, but setting the game to "Borderless Windowed" in the game's options. This will force it to run in a window, but as long as the resolution is the same as your screen, you won't see anything but the game (it will look like it's fullscreen).

Yeah it's working with fullscreen ticked (from inside the game) and 64-bit ticked. I don't want to put the multi-thread on though that might cause it to happen again. I'm buying a whole new computer dedicated to gaming soon so hopefully that'll work! :D

Yeah it's working with fullscreen ticked (from inside the game) and 64-bit ticked. I don't want to put the multi-thread on though that might cause it to happen again. I'm buying a whole new computer dedicated to gaming soon so hopefully that'll work! :D

Im sure you can turn back on multi-thread. The problem was probably a corrupted resolution settings that your monitor can't display. By fooling around with the Fullscreen setting, warframe corrected the corrupted settings so you can play fine.

I'm buying a whole new computer dedicated to gaming soon so hopefully that'll work! :D

I suggest getting a new monitor as well... that one looks like a 4:3 which is a pretty old display format. I suggest getting a 16:9 monitor with a resolution of 1920x1080. Asus makes some great low cost monitors...

Also you might want to wait until you can nab a monitor that has built in G-Sync (if you go the route of a gaming rig with an Nvidia card).

Also you might want to wait until you can nab a monitor that has built in G-Sync (if you go the route of a gaming rig with an Nvidia card).

That's going to be pretty expensive at release, don't you think? Is tearing really that much of a problem to warrant paying >$200 on a 24" 1080p monitor? Note, this is the first I am hearing about G-sync, so its possible the technology cost is very low and I am way off base.

That's going to be pretty expensive at release, don't you think? Is tearing really that much of a problem to warrant paying >$200 on a 24" 1080p monitor? Note, this is the first I am hearing about G-sync, so its possible the technology cost is very low and I am way off base.

I don't expect it will be. Just looking at their prototype G-sync module, the cost of that alone (in production of parts) would probably be $15~30 USD (I work with designing controller boards that use FPGAs, so I can sort of ballpark that specific device's cost).

Plus, Asus monitors are by far the best cost to quality ratio as it stands, so I imagine an Asus with G-Sync would be right around $200.

Кто не будь подскажет? Я создал клан,  я в нем один, КАК МНЕ ПОКИНУТЬ ЕГО???

Вы находитесь в том форуме. Пожалуйста, пост все проблемы вы имеете https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/69-%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BA-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%B5%D1%82-%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%83/'>здесь