Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using Titania on Deimos Steel Path. Any tips?

JackHargreav

Question

8 answers to this question

I use her on deimos stuff for the most part.

When it comes to hard hitting enemies like the Saxum Rex, I go into her 4 and hold cast 1 (bear in mind I do have razorwing blitz equipped.)

I've modded my Dexes with Corrosive and Heat. The Saxums are too busy killing the razorfiles. By the time they die, I would have already killed the Saxums by shooting their shoulder weakspots. (You should NOT stay in razorwing for more than 30 seconds.)

For the Jugulus, its a bit tricky. Generally, they are perched up somewhere when they are not immediately visible. However, do not stay in razorwing against those UNLESS if you have more than 2 razorfiles alive. Generally, I just melee the jugulus to death, because attacking from range encourages it to use its glaives, which is extremely lethal. 

From my understanding, they don't have weakspots. So, best way would be to brute force them, which a strong melee could do.

From regular enemies, just use lantern.

I highly recommend using subsumed abilities and replace her 2nd ability on higher levels. Her 1 and 3 are CC, and therefore can scale infinitely, and has uses against melee enemies. The 50% DR from thorns and the 50% accuracy reduction does not work well at all in steel path deimos UNLESS if you specifically build her to tank, which, lets face it, does not leave mod slots for anything else.

I have seen some interesting builds regarding a dragon key and shield regen mods, so that she (or any warframe) can abuse shield gate mechanics. However, I highly recommend Pillage as a subsumed ability for Titania.

Wisp Spectres....

When the Mission starts just put one down and Pray she drops Vitality More first....

In addition to that She can deflect some of the Enemy Aggro away from you.

Other than that.... Try reexamining your build and Load Out for any potential improvements.... I don't Play Titania so I can't help you there....

Oh...BTW.... Try Primed Expel Mods on your Dex Pixia to increase your DoT effects... Since it's an Exhalted Weapon it might not work but you should double check.

1 hour ago, JackHargreav said:

Problem is, every enemy pretty much one-shots me and I can't do enough damage against Jugulus and that Red Rex thing.

Stay mobile. I did the Steel Path bounty with Mesa, died a couple times, but got all the bonuses. Titania should do enough damage to compete with Mesa if you mod right.

34 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

From my understanding, they don't have weakspots.

They do. The head is between their legs.

1 hour ago, Aadi880 said:

I use her on deimos stuff for the most part.

When it comes to hard hitting enemies like the Saxum Rex, I go into her 4 and hold cast 1 (bear in mind I do have razorwing blitz equipped.)

I've modded my Dexes with Corrosive and Heat. The Saxums are too busy killing the razorfiles. By the time they die, I would have already killed the Saxums by shooting their shoulder weakspots. (You should NOT stay in razorwing for more than 30 seconds.)

For the Jugulus, its a bit tricky. Generally, they are perched up somewhere when they are not immediately visible. However, do not stay in razorwing against those UNLESS if you have more than 2 razorfiles alive. Generally, I just melee the jugulus to death, because attacking from range encourages it to use its glaives, which is extremely lethal. 

From my understanding, they don't have weakspots. So, best way would be to brute force them, which a strong melee could do.

From regular enemies, just use lantern.

I highly recommend using subsumed abilities and replace her 2nd ability on higher levels. Her 1 and 3 are CC, and therefore can scale infinitely, and has uses against melee enemies. The 50% DR from thorns and the 50% accuracy reduction does not work well at all in steel path deimos UNLESS if you specifically build her to tank, which, lets face it, does not leave mod slots for anything else.

I have seen some interesting builds regarding a dragon key and shield regen mods, so that she (or any warframe) can abuse shield gate mechanics. However, I highly recommend Pillage as a subsumed ability for Titania.

Okay. Actually this worked well. 

I failed on the first atempt because the game refused to spawn mobs on the "defend territory" mission (because that bug just has to follow me everywhere) but second time It went well. Nor me nor Letrox-kun got injured or killed. Pillage was really surprisingly good idea. I tried so many abilities, like radial blind, condemn, pull, lull, roar and non of them worked.

Anyways Thanks! 

9 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

I failed on the first atempt because the game refused to spawn mobs on the "defend territory" mission

It's no longer a bug, but more like bad design. DE changed that so if there is no enemies around, the % would not decrease. However, as long as there is one enemy of the previous spawn batch left alive within the territory, but stuck somewhere or lost aggro roaming around, the % would drop progressively and cease any new spawns. There are several options to overcome this:
1) have high enemy radar range
2) use codex/synthesis scanners
3) fly ~100m away from the territory (might require all players to exit the zone for squad), enemies would be tagged with red icons, but the icons would disappear once you get back to the territory.
4) use high range AoE ability (does not matter if the ability has high damage as the damage number could be used as indicator)

Archived