Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entrati grind

(NSW)cajame

This may be an eye roller but I just wanted to express my frustration with gaining standing with the Entire. It physically makes me nauseous when I think about how much I have to do to grow in that syndicate.It feels like actual work! I play this because I want to have fun! now whenever I think about the game I just think about the work I have to do and I'm not getting paid

No idea what you mean. Entrati has been the most pleasant Open World Syndicate to grind standing for, so far. Unlike PoE or Fortuna, there's no need to fish or mine respectively, since just doing bounties gives you plenty of redeemable standing you can store. Only really bad parts are when you're forced to do Conservation to advance.

well im a mr 29 an i have farmed the bounties quite abit an takes 300 mother tokens to max out my standing earn with them.
granted i was able to stockpile tokens but the grind is not like mother tokens are only granted as a possible mission reward.
they are granted each time you finish each part of a bounty.
the only annoying part is getting the tags for certain animals to rank up which in its own can cause alot of frustation

36 minutes ago, (NSW)cajame said:

This may be an eye roller but I just wanted to express my frustration with gaining standing with the Entire. It physically makes me nauseous when I think about how much I have to do to grow in that syndicate.It feels like actual work! I play this because I want to have fun! now whenever I think about the game I just think about the work I have to do and I'm not getting paid

At first i was a bit confused but after a few days i got the hang of it and its actually far easier to get Rep with them than any other OpenWorld Syndicate.

21 minutes ago, Wrum said:

your doing it wrong. just do 3 high level mother bounties and your done for the day.

T3 Bounties are fast, easy and give around 70~90+ Mother Tokens which oddly some times gives more than a T4.

Archived