Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Larvling Auto Death

White_Matter

Recently I decided to create a new lich after a long while and to my surprise the Larvling died while I was preoccupied(was a crowded room so I was trying to make sure I didn't die). 

It appears that the auto death was a feature that was implemented later on.  The way it is now can create unwanted scenarios for newer players or people like me(who took a break from Liches), as in losing a weapon that you desperately wanted.  

I've heard some players defend the feature but the only convincing argument seems to be one where it may create problems if it appeared in an endless mission and stuck around forever.

But can't that be resolved quickly by removing them from endless missions ? Or the timer could be extended from 30 seconds to a minute maybe ? 

You shouldn't be at risk of dying when you can go to planets like saturn (cassini capture node) to get the larvaling. This is more of a you issue, as opposed to the game. If you are struggling on saturn where you can't worry about the larvaling and not the mobs, then liches are going to wreck you anyway.

16 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

You shouldn't be at risk of dying when you can go to planets like saturn (cassini capture node) to get the larvaling. This is more of a you issue, as opposed to the game. If you are struggling on saturn where you can't worry about the larvaling and not the mobs, then liches are going to wreck you anyway.

There is a thing called steel path. You'll unlock it when you complete the star chart and do an arbitration. It makes the game harder. 

You're immune to damage while in a Parazon Finisher animation. I use them regularly to recharge shields (if I get the chance and the mission is hard enough to require it). This immunity extends to the animation for creating a Lich. Just make sure you don't get hit with the 'animation failed' hack kill, as that one does not give invulnerability.

Archived