Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venari affinity

(PSN)zenhumphrey

Question

9 answers to this question

Forma away..

I love Venari just wish I could keep her on every frame. I have 1 precept mod slot 5 madurai slot 3 vazarin slots and one slot no forma.

Fetch - Bite - Maul - link Health - Link Shields - Link Armor - Hunter Synergy - Frost Jaw - Venom Teeth - Shock Collar

92.3% Critical chance with a 6.4x Critcal damage multiplier and she has 84% Status.

1.234 Armor 3,106 health and 813 shields. My Venari never dies and I have her in Attack mode all the time. 

17 hours ago, johnno23 said:

Forma away..

I love Venari just wish I could keep her on every frame. I have 1 precept mod slot 5 madurai slot 3 vazarin slots and one slot no forma.

Fetch - Bite - Maul - link Health - Link Shields - Link Armor - Hunter Synergy - Frost Jaw - Venom Teeth - Shock Collar

92.3% Critical chance with a 6.4x Critcal damage multiplier and she has 84% Status.

1.234 Armor 3,106 health and 813 shields. My Venari never dies and I have her in Attack mode all the time. 

were Nari the Helminth option I'd be tempted to bother with it: free kitty on all frames? Oh heyull yes😋

On 2020-09-22 at 2:19 PM, Daileth said:

Try switching out Link Armor for Metal Fiber.

Not useful on my build both give 110% armor but the link gives and extra 500. 

My Link Armor build gives me 1,234 armor in total. if I swap that out for max level metal Fiber I get a total of 734.

But thank you for the suggestion.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

were Nari the Helminth option I'd be tempted to bother with it: free kitty on all frames? Oh heyull yes😋

Venari is a passive of khora, the abilities has nothing to do with spawning it. If you replaced the 3rd khora skill with any infused ability:
1) Khora would still spawn venari
2) Speed buff is still available as passive
3) Venari stance would be set into attack mode as default
4) Khora would not be able to swap venari's stance
5) When venari dies, the respawn timer would not show up
6) Khora would not be able to manually respawn venari

That's why it's not practical to have the ability transferable. As the ability could not spawn venari anyhow

2 hours ago, SHArK-FiN said:

Venari is a passive of khora, the abilities has nothing to do with spawning it. If you replaced the 3rd khora skill with any infused ability:
1) Khora would still spawn venari
2) Speed buff is still available as passive
3) Venari stance would be set into attack mode as default
4) Khora would not be able to swap venari's stance
5) When venari dies, the respawn timer would not show up
6) Khora would not be able to manually respawn venari

That's why it's not practical to have the ability transferable. As the ability could not spawn venari anyhow

I was just saying if instead of Entangle, Khora shared Nari; I'd care for the Helminth System as a free kitty on say Saryn would be hilarious. I'm a Khora main, I know what she has, Nari's benefits thank you :) just I'd like Helminth system more were Nari transferable to other frames and I think Khora synergises too well ability wise to swap any of her abilities out but that's just my opinion

Archived