Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cambion Drift: Crescent Vulpaphyla spawn chance is terribles

TopSpeed

hi all.

i know this may opend allready but this topic need more post so DE will understand how bad it is !'

Cambion Drift: Crescent Vulpaphyla spawn chance is terribles !!!

i never complain on drop chance in warframe in 7 years !!!

i think this one is so bad i had to make a stand !!!

im a veteran player that do all the hard work in the game but this one after every day of trying to find the dame thing sins lunch, this is 2 mutch !!

DE please make this thing  spawn more often, and if this is rare why peramons not working on it ?!.

Try this post see if you have any more luck then me:

the method of geting it from the post. ( credit to Darksouls40k https://forums.warframe.com/profile/291023-darksouls40k/ ) 

1-buy pheromones / use pheromones for the calling hotspot

2-I only tested during vome/blue (try fass if u want to test), but get in and see if u got a vulpa calling hotspot a bit south of infested seraglio, if not reenter till u do

3- From my brief number of attempts (3) it has a 100 % spawn chance

(hope this help not for me)

also look at the wiki some players have the same issue:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Crescent_Vulpaphyla

So this is already a common thing in conservation as a whole. I think the crescent is the "rare" sitting between the "common" and "very rare" types. If you are using tracking to get the creature, you have a slightly higher chance using pheromones, but even then, you are more likely to get the rare (panzer.) I'm not sure how this affects roaming spawns of Vulpaphylas, but then, I often just see sly (common) roaming freely. 

So really, the rare are... the rarest. They take a little more time and Cambion Drift has very few spawn points for animal tracks. I've seen maybe two for each type of animal on the map at one time? Don't quote me on that. 

I got 2 crescents for every 1 panzer on average when I was attempting to get one of the weakened panzers for a pet. Took me multiple attempts because there were no enemies close by sometimes when luring them.

52 minutes ago, TopSpeed said:

3- From my brief number of attempts (3) it has a 100 % spawn chance

You cannot estimate drop probabilities based on 3 tries. You would have to do hundreds or thousands of attempts to even get close to the actual drop rates. You got unlucky, it takes 10 minutes to lure 3 animals. I seriously do not understand what you are complaining about.

5 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

I got 2 crescents for every 1 panzer on average when I was attempting to get one of the weakened panzers for a pet. Took me multiple attempts because there were no enemies close by sometimes when luring them.

You cannot estimate drop probabilities based on 3 tries. You would have to do hundreds or thousands of attempts to even get close to the actual drop rates. You got unlucky, it takes 10 minutes to lure 3 animals. I seriously do not understand what you are complaining about.

not me saying this !!!

Archived