Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's not worth ticketing, but I wanted to report that I picked up a30 minute affinity booster from a rare crate in Steel Path capture, only to not receive it on extraction. Screen capture of summary, including captura included.

TheArcSet

Dear DE,
It's not worth ticketing, but I wanted to report that I picked up a30 minute affinity booster from a rare crate in Steel Path capture, only to not receive it on extraction. 

Warframe-Screenshot-2020-09-25-14-59-11-05.png

Thank you for your ongoing effort to improve this game.

Edit:
This screenshot was not meant to directly show the absence of a booster drop, but meant to illustrate that I had found a rare crate (the captura); that I don't have any boosters active (icon) and that the mission was only 9 minutes long, so it wouldn't have expired before extraction.

So this is still an unsolved bug.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-09-26 at 4:00 AM, parabashka said:

Picked in-game boosters doesn't show up in mission summary screen. You can see them after completing mission in arrow left to your amount of credits. Not a bug.

I did not know that, as picking up boosters drops is a rare occurrence.

(Also, are you sure, as sortie booster drops show in the summary?)

However, you can see on the screen shot that it wasn't applied and I don't have any active booster, despite the mission length being under 30 minutes.

The summary was mostly to show that I had found a rare crate, not to show the absence of a booster icon.

So yes, it is a bug.

nah, ss doesn't definitively show it wasn't applied. the icon spot for "things ready in foundry" next to credits at the top slowly slowly rotates to show boosters active one by one and back if any are present.

if you haven't already go check youtube for leyzargamingviews find his community section and scroll down a post or two to the steelseries promo giveaway. it takes a following that linky and registering a steelseries account but theres a syandana, a color pack similar to valentines and a 3 day affinity booster promo code in it, and once you claim that you will see the rotation for yourself after a bit(remember to change missions or visit a dojo reay after claiming so the mail and goodies arrive/update btw).

as to the end screen i can confirm that i received a credit booster and mantis engines two days ago from a crate, and the booster itself still doesn't show in end rewards when gained this way(so same patch cycle confirmation of no change to that behaviour) but applies.

about the only time a booster has its own extra icons is when they run a dev side double weekend of some sort, then it has its own extra icon.

3 hours ago, TheArcSet said:

(Also, are you sure, as sortie booster drops show in the summary?)

I imagine the sortie one shows because it's the big end of mission reward. If you didn't see one of the other rewards after the sortie and didn't see a booster either, people would be making posts every single day claiming the sortie cheated them.

Ok people, appreciate input but, I been playing for years, I do know how to hover over the booster/foundry/inbox/notification icon and see what's active.

I'm not asking for anything, because honestly, credits aren't worth much at late MRs; I could buy the orbiter scene if I wanted and I accidentally spent a half a million of scanners, rather than siphons, yesterday.

But I am reporting that I picked up a booster; it showed on the screen and when I extracted, I didn't have it, unlike other occasions.
Something went wrong.

That's the issue here.

Not whether a screenshot I took weeks ago shows clearly if the icons active, or if it would have show as a drop on the summary (though thanks, good to know), had it not disappeared into the ether.

Something went wrong and while it didn't matter to me, that does mean there's a bug in this uncommon scenario, which could potentially cause problems that do matter to people in the future.

As to the promo, yeah, I think I did that on their site 4-5 months ago, when it came out; I think I tried the leyzar's link too and it said, you've already claimed.

Archived