Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Over 2 weeks to reply to my support ticket

DemonStrikerX

Hey I guys I dont know if I have been the only one not getting replies to my ticket but its been 16 days since I didnt get a reply to why my 19 father tokens went missing all of a sudden. This is not the first time this has happened to me once after I finished my artibitration mission I ended up getting none of the ayatan statues I received from the missions.

"The only one"?

Just do a quick search in the forums for the words "Customer Support" and you'll be bombarded with a thousand threads like yours.

Two weeks is not exceedingly rare. CS is notoriously overworked and needs a long time to get to new tickets.

I advise patience. Or forgetting those 19 Father tokens.

1 minute ago, Dhrekr said:

"The only one"?

Just do a quick search in the forums for the words "Customer Support" and you'll be bombarded with a thousand threads like yours.

Two weeks is not exceedingly rare. CS is notoriously overworked and needs a long time to get to new tickets.

I advise patience. Or forgetting those 19 Father tokens.

Why would I forget them, I considered this long cuz of the fact that generally when I send out tickets to them I get reply within a week maximum.

2 minutes ago, DemonStrikerX said:

Why would I forget them, I considered this long cuz of the fact that generally when I send out tickets to them I get reply within a week maximum.

Then you have no other choice than my other piece of advice. Having patience :)

There you go!

Archived