Update 10.5.0: The Gradivus Dilemma

[DE]Rebecca

if u supported both factions in equal, you'll have 0 pts.

50 grineer + 50 corpus = 0 pts.

51 grineer + 50 corpus = 1 grineer pts.

50 grineer + 51 corpus = 1 corpus pts.

so you'll have to side a faction and stick to it till the game ends, if you wanted to have those end rewards... if the faction you sided wins...

hope this help thanks. (  really like to have that detron hand cannon thats why i decided to join corpus... credits in exchange of resources that the grineer rewards) sigh*

But that's not what the OP says. It says you have to complete 100 missions and to win the potatoed gun you have to have supported the winning side. It clearly says "supporting" means doing more missions for them than against and 51 is more than 49, you could do 70-30 or 80-20 just so long as it's more for than against.

The only thing it says about eroding your score seems to only apply to battle pay for individual missions. I agree it could be read more than one way so some official clarification would be helpful.

In the past if you had an open weapon slot it would get used by gift weapons that were supposed to come with their own.  Does anyone know if that has been fixed or should I used up the last two weapon slots I have before the end of the event?

In the past if you had an open weapon slot it would get used by gift weapons that were supposed to come with their own.  Does anyone know if that has been fixed or should I used up the last two weapon slots I have before the end of the event?

Last event Strun Waith was added for me in it's own weapon slot and I had several left open. So it seems to work as intended now.

Even if you supported the loser, you still get a blueprint. Reread the event details. 

Yes but you get the BP from the WINNERS weapon, not the one you supported, that is what a lot of the community has a problem with (understandably IMHO)

Currently it's:

Corpus win the war -> we ALL get the Detron, the Corpus supporters get theirs imediately, with a catalyst + slot, the rest get's the BP.

Grineer win the war -> The same as above but with the Brakk.

It would appease many if it was:

Corpus win the war -> Corpus supporters get the Detron (imediately+catalyst+slot), Grineer supporters get the Brakk BP.

Grineer win the war -> Same as above just the other way around.

Then again, judging from this thread it seems 2/3 of the community still haven't understood any of the rules/rewards, so who cares XD.

Plot wise amazing event. Rule wise confusing. Reward wise, horrible.
People that want Grineer stuff will end up with Corpus crap against their will and other way around.
Unless we get BP's to both pistol AND melee of the side we pick.
Rather pointless to grind tons of missions just to hear in the end "Well you picked the wrong side so you get nothing nice, now beat it."

So the best tactic is:

Play 50 Corpus missions and 50 Grineer missions. Play a last game for the faction that will win the war.

Criteria 1: You completed at least 100 missions to be able to get a hand-cannon

Criteria 2: You completed more missions for the winning side (51/50 or 50/51) - "you did more missions for them, than against them"

Is that right?