Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.5.0: The Gradivus Dilemma

[DE]Rebecca

This event is a cool idea but the end goal for the Corpus is very disconcerting, you are literally choosing between a few measly colonies(Grineer) or your entire race is captured and experimented on(Corpus).

There's sacrifice and then there's greed.

It took me a while to figure this out, but both sides are lying it seems. This whole war is over dormant Tenno located in Sedna. Ruk wants the Cryopods as part of a deal between himself and Alad but Alad refused to turn over the pods because he wants them for his "Zanuka Project". Either way, our Tenno bretheren are in trouble.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122377-corpus-vs-grineer-tensions-are-rising/

Inb4 I'm wrong and this whole thing makes me look like a colossal idiot.

DE please, just fix the event. the grineer got ALL the good rewards in the beginning all the way up to martialis where it was balanced.

due to this there is almost no reason to fight for the corpus... ive got a feeling corpus is gonna loose if this continiues, you need to fix it. it isnt fair for corpus fighter(such as myself) and also make this come true: if i fight for corpus, and we lose. i get the detron BP, if we win i get potatoed detron. as easy as that...

Is corpus winning? You would sacrifice your own comrades just because of a weapon? D:

I sure hope the Corpus scum aren't winning. :| I'm with you, I don't want to throw away my fellow Tenno. That and the Grineer are just made of awesome-sauce in design and language! : D

Gave you +1 for having the balls to admit your mistake.... something rarely seen on the interwebs.... or in real life for that matter ;).

: )

I mean no offense to the devs... I like 'em and all...

BUT ARE YOU GUYS INSANE WITH THE TIER 3 REQUIREMENTS???!

Seriously, 100 battles is WAY too much. I think you're forgetting that some of us actually have lives. Tier 3 should really be within the 25-40 range instead, it'd be way more reasonable than what you're doing now.

Edited by Camelslayer

I mean no offense to the devs... I like 'em and all...

BUT ARE YOU GUYS INSANE WITH THE TIER 3 REQUIREMENTS???!

Seriously, 100 battles is WAY too much. I think you're forgetting that some of us actually have lives. Tier 3 should really be within the 25-40 range instead, it'd be way more reasonable than what you're doing now.

So what you're actually saying is "I don't want to put in half an hour per day over five days to get some gear".

Or, we'll rephrase this as "why should I be expected to actually work for the higher rewards?".

No offence, but the amount of complaining I've seen already is truly shocking. Nobody seems happy - if one faction wins, you'll complain that you don't win the gear the other faction had. You're complaining about the amount of effort required to gain the final tier of rewards. It's all 'give give give' with you lot, and it's truly disheartening to see that people can't understand one simple principle:

Sometimes, in a game, there are winners and losers. Suck it up and accept that, sometimes, you are going to lose.

So what you're actually saying is "I don't want to put in half an hour per day over five days to get some gear".

Or, we'll rephrase this as "why should I be expected to actually work for the higher rewards?".

No offence, but the amount of complaining I've seen already is truly shocking. Nobody seems happy - if one faction wins, you'll complain that you don't win the gear the other faction had. You're complaining about the amount of effort required to gain the final tier of rewards. It's all 'give give give' with you lot, and it's truly disheartening to see that people can't understand one simple principle:

Sometimes, in a game, there are winners and losers. Suck it up and accept that, sometimes, you are going to lose.

This is what I've been trying to think of how to word. These are my thoughts exactly. If you want something, you work towards it, and you work hard. If you end up on the losing team, then at least you tried. And hey, you were on the LOSING team and you still get something! 

I really like new voice of Lotus! It's °-° so deep and calm, and reassuring, and I don't know what else, but I like it much! Also, thanks a lot for the "separate DOF/Motion Blur", and for the fix for Loki's invisibility not affecting a sentinel (which is not mentioned in the notes). Great apdate

Edited by Bouldershoulder

Damn I tried this game mode...

THIS IS DAMN BADASS

I mean, the maps re-work, the immersive ambient fx, the fact that your new allies fight with you and try to help you. This is so amazing.

Those fools who don't play warframe don't know what they miss.

I love you DE.

Marry me pls

Such an intriguing scenario.  Those choices are far more difficult and realistic than anything Mass Effect ever presented me with.  My personal take - As distasteful as slavery is, from a diplomatic point of view, exploitation of of teno is not something that can be allowed without serious long term consequences for the teno.. 

I would love to see added rewards for keeping the power balanced as long as possible during a heated conflict like this.  Both sides are bad players and it would be in everyone's best interest to let them grind each other down :)

Couldn't agree more...

Since this event was released i've seen a bunch of sad and pathetic row of topics and posts of people that aren't happy, are whinning, that didn't took 2 minutes to read the hotfix log  or that simply want all four weapons! Jeezus a bunch of beggers that's what i've been seeing it's sad an depressing.

Ppl just choose a faction and take it to the very end for better or worse. Xix... This is the best and most well thought event ever released in Warframe stop the whinning

I just want to kill the corpus with there own prova they gave me. Is that too hard to ask (this is a I want corpus to Win thing, not a 'its to hard to put effort in and get something out of it' comment).

Edited by stingreay

I agree, but in a game like this it's frustrating to lose regardless of how well you did, and annoying to get a consolation prize that basically represents the very thing you fought against beating you. 

That being said, I don't really have a problem with how the rewards are now since it makes sense in terms of the story (regardless of how well it translates to the playerbase). However when the Grineer win (because they will). I'm deleting the Brakk blueprint because I don't like the design and, most of all, it's like coming in second place and getting a picture of the winner as a consolation prize while the winner gets a gold trophy. I'm debating on also deleting the Machette Wraith, but probably not. It looks pretty neat and doesn't carry the same insult as the Brakk blueprint. It'll probably be awful stat-wise anyway, haha, so it's not like I'll use it aside from mastery points.

EDIT: Also I'm pretty disappointed in the overwhelming support for Grineer, in terms of the story. Tenno are supposed to maintain balance, and the Grineer are constantly taking more and more places over. Helping them muscle their way into more territory is the opposite of what should be done. Yes, it is sad that the Corpus scientists gain access to sleeping Tenno, but that doesn't mean we should let their citizens be enslaved by the Grineer. Yes, the Corpus military also wishes to take more places over, but they focus more on science and monetary gain and don't expand nearly as quickly nor with such an iron fist of military might. It's much easier to keep them from expanding than the Grineer who are already all over the place. 

I respect wanting to be loyal to your fellow Tenno, but you're falling for Ruk's appeal that loyalty means saving them at the cost of the Grineer gaining even more power. A loyal Tenno will maintain balance at all costs... casualties are saddening and should definitely be avoided whenever possible, but not at the expense of the Tenno's role in the universe.

Edited by HereticKitsune