Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.5.0: The Gradivus Dilemma

[DE]Rebecca

what the f*ck, DE... you had done alright with the rewards, evened it out, reactor vs catalyst.

now all of a sudden, it's once again a onesided battle. freaking feldron and mutagen, two rare elements only obtainable fro very specific places, (feldron especially) vs pocket change.

what the hell, man. How is this fair. if you wanted Grineer to win, then why make an event at all? just come out and say you want the grineer to win.

what the f*ck, DE... you had done alright with the rewards, evened it out, reactor vs catalyst.

now all of a sudden, it's once again a onesided battle. freaking feldron and mutagen, two rare elements only obtainable fro very specific places, (feldron especially) vs pocket change.

what the hell, man. How is this fair. if you wanted Grineer to win, then why make an event at all? just come out and say you want the grineer to win.

Yeah!

it's interesting to read all the rage about other ppl's complaints regarding T3 reward of the event.

understand this: doing a 100 missions of the same type is grinding. the only incetive to do it is the reward. if the reward of your efforts is dependent on something other than your input, than the game is flawed. raising awareness of this is not whining, it's called legitimate complaint.

DE could correct the error by adjusting the conditions: do >100 missions; >x% of the missions supported faction A = you get faction A's weapon as a token of their gratitude.

PS.: to those 'I'm so serious, do take me seriously' type of guys who wrote nonsense like: some times you win, sometimes you lose, suck it up. -it's a game. let me repeat it: IT'S A GAME. people play it cause they want to have fun, for all the dissapointment and hard choices there's real life.

Edited by Ventose

Then the solution is, as ever:

Git gud skrub

If you lose it's because you got out-played, pure and simple. Step up your game, play harder. That's all there is to it.

...No? xD If this was direct competition between players then I'd agree, but it's based on how many missions are completed by each side, which is heavily dependent on the amount of players on each side. Individual skill and even the skill of small groups is rather insignificant. Of course you're probably just being satirical... but it's the internet, so hard to tell.

Edited by HereticKitsune

grineer will win with the good battle pays. even if the devs said they would fix corpus rewards later i think it wold be too late
why tempt us with the weapons ask us to choose sides when the question is just potato or no potato?
goodbye awesome corpus hand cannon :(

warframe devs are idiots 100 mision i have a live in real world i cant stay whitout sleep for weapons of warframe balance it pls

k then dont participate, Mr experienced player

btw you are looking like a clueless idiot right now........the event lasts for an entire week

warframe devs are idiots 100 mision i have a live in real world i cant stay whitout sleep for weapons of warframe balance it pls

You'll still get the rewards - DE aren't dense enough to just dangle some candy in front of the players and say "hey, look at all this stuff! If your side doesn't win, you won't ever see it again!" - unless it's Founders gear, which makes sense, since people paid for that.

Christ almighty, ladies and gentlemen, show some common sense. If you don't do 100 missions then, too bad, you're not getting the rewards there and then - but it'll be available in the market eventually, so stop complaining and use the time you spent whining about it on the forums to get some bloody game time in.

If you get 100 points for one side and 105 for the other do you get both badges both melee weapons and both guns? Or just all 3 for one side only?

No, and as has been stated time and againONLY THE WINNING SIDE UNLOCKS ALL THE ITEMS. Besides, fighting for both sides is utterly useless since it undoes all the hard work you put into grinding one faction's score up - and if you're one of those Corpus planks that ground Martialis down to 83% Corpus-owned and then abandoned it, I'm going to find you and beat you over the head with tomorrow's newspaper.

Pick one side. Fight for ONE SIDE AND ONE SIDE ONLY. FIGHTING FOR BOTH SIDES WILL NOT UNLOCK BOTH REWARDS, AND SERVES ONLY TO UNDO YOUR HARD WORK.

Real wor... What ? Tenno go and have your systems checked. Might be some some lingering corruption from the Void...

You'll still get the rewards - DE aren't dense enough to just dangle some candy in front of the players and say "hey, look at all this stuff! If your side doesn't win, you won't ever see it again!" - unless it's Founders gear, which makes sense, since people paid for that.

Christ almighty, ladies and gentlemen, show some common sense. If you don't do 100 missions then, too bad, you're not getting the rewards there and then - but it'll be available in the market eventually, so stop complaining and use the time you spent whining about it on the forums to get some bloody game time in.

No, and as has been stated time and againONLY THE WINNING SIDE UNLOCKS ALL THE ITEMS. Besides, fighting for both sides is utterly useless since it undoes all the hard work you put into grinding one faction's score up - and if you're one of those Corpus planks that ground Martialis down to 83% Corpus-owned and then abandoned it, I'm going to find you and beat you over the head with tomorrow's newspaper.

Pick one side. Fight for ONE SIDE AND ONE SIDE ONLY. FIGHTING FOR BOTH SIDES WILL NOT UNLOCK BOTH REWARDS, AND SERVES ONLY TO UNDO YOUR HARD WORK.

Technically the Tenno are all about balance in power. Picking both sides so that neither really wins would be the most logical option.

You should take the Feldron, Mutagen and Detonite out of the rewards. They are way to valuable and people will always favor them over credits or other stuff for example. Unless it's a blueprint. So right now no one is truly choosing factions...