Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Nightwave question

Ishredpapers

Why is Nightwave capped at rank 60? Act 5 of the Glassmaker isn't even out yet and i can't earn or spend credits anymore since i'm locked reaching prestige 30 or rank 60 or whatever it is. So what now, DE? I have to wait another month or maybe more till a new Nightwave comes out? Remove the Nightwave rank cap.1.jpg

started at may 12....today is 28 set. Already more than 4 months...its already too much.

I hope DE re-think alerts/nw in something with old chars like darvo, maroo, clem, sindicate leaders, baro, entrati, konzu.... with alerts and weekends with potatoes/rivens for 72 hours.

nw must go....for real!

I mean i don't disagree with you there, i don't even know how long people have been waiting for the Glassmaker act 5 and for it to finally end. The frustrating part is nobody knows when it will end. It's at least 1 week. I missed some Nightwave acts since i haven't been playing then returned, so i don't mind repeat Nightwave like Wolf of Saturn Six or something. Repeat cosmetics should be replaced with nightwave creds in those slots for those that have completed it, i agree 100%. Something like 60-100.

i got to rank 90 (prestige 60) last week and i guess it will still be 2 months or more till this season ends... so no more reason to actively pursuing the challenges - not that i have much need for anything from NW anyway... still, one would think DE would just make the whole thing 'open-ended' to prevent this kind of conservation in every single NW season (and the intermediates too). even without a hardlimit, they sure can calculate a theoretical maximum based on all issues challenges and the average of standing a player gets from spwan-ins, so there is no reason to fear that some people would get 1k of potatos this way - but if there would be some who gets irregulary many of them, they would get a nice clue about them being cheater. apparently DE uses detection scripts about 'unusual behavior' in the players account already, so there isn't much to fear for them with this.

it wouldn't hurt them if they would stop the nonsense about giving out new forms of 'creds' in every season and intermediate and let the players just hord the one NW-creds for as long as then want. sometimes i think DE only does those silly things to keep us arguing about them - it's like this 'star thing': no matter if news are good or bad, as long as one get any new at all ^^)

Archived