Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Relics Not Updating /w New Vault Items

Finlaena

4 minutes ago, (NSW)Finlaena said:

Pretty much what it says on the tin: my Void Relics are not showing Ember Prime and Frost Prime + Weapon parts, and still show Trinity and Nova Prime + their weapon BPs.

I found this out after downloading the Hotfix today, fwiw.

Not how it works. I feel like you should know how unvaultings work by now.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

Not how it works. I feel like you should know how unvaultings work by now.

Are you sure? I thought the vaulted Prime’s BPs are usually swapped out with the unvaulted ones. I remember this happened with the last couple of them (ie Oberon and Nekros replaced Ash and Vauban). :T

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Finlaena said:

Are you sure? I thought the vaulted Prime’s BPs are usually swapped out with the unvaulted ones. I remember this happened with the last couple of them (ie Oberon and Nekros replaced Ash and Vauban). :T

Relics are set in stone on release. When a prime is vaulted the relics themselves are unvailable. But anyone who still owns those relics are still free to use them for the vaulted rewards. When an unvaulted prime returns to the vault it simply means their relics are no longer obtainable through the game and can only be bought from players who had them beforehand. The rewards on the relics don't change, just the availability of the relics. I believe they generally release a new relic to replace the vaulted items. For example: Neo S6 and Neo S7 has silva and aegis as the rare part. The S6 has trinity as an available reward however the S7 does not and it is replaced with other up to date rewards.

Archived