Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: Hotfix #9 + 9.1 + 9.2

[DE]Megan

One of the secrets is....

Nezha Prime

And no dices the game crashes on Orb and Cambio. I lsugh hard when you finish Profit Taker, the game crash returning to Dashboard and lose all. More bugs reported.

One day/month fixed? 

Archgun not spawn many times.

Appearance in vehicles broken.

Xaku still broken for us.

Necramechs mods.

And more....

Need fixes for Profit Taker and Exploiter orb crashes. Practically unplayable. Why is there a "Today's Special" when the offerings never change? This applies to any of the vendors in the Entrati syndicate. Need to tweak the chance for Crescent Vulpaphyla to spawn. Thought I was never going to get that beast! Had flashbacks to farming for Ivara ;) Iso vault drop tables need some tuning. Also, fix the falling through Venus problem on Orb Vallis. Dont want you guys to get in trouble with Bethesda, I thought they owned the rights to that bug :D. Just kidding, BethSoft. Really liking the HoD addition so far. Thank you all for your hard work and dedication.

Well folks it's official, DE clearly don't give a rats a$$ about console players gaming experience, it's all about PC, they get all relevant fixes while all we get is prime vault crap to try squeeze some cash out of us, the majority of the game is buggy for us and unplayable for fear of getting kicked and losing everything we farmed for, i've had fun playing this game but enough is enough, most of my friends have stopped playing for this reason, i've tried to soldier on and enjoy it but feel like i'm just flogging a dead horse, only 18k from reaching MR30, but what's the point !!!

I hope you get your act together and sort sh#$ out.... But can't see it happening, good luck console players, i'm out.

On 2020-09-30 at 8:52 AM, [DE]Megan said:

XB1 Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: Hotfix #9

Super secret behind-the-scenes things that you’ll find out soon!

XB1 Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: Hotfix #9.1

More super secret behind-the-scenes things that you’ll find out soon!

XB1 Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: Hotfix #9.2

Removing some secrets that weren’t very secret for now!

Question when is DE Warframe going to unlock the four new achievements on xbox?

Archived