Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Grineer Win Solely Because Of Rewards.

Hydrium

1: Potato vs 100k Credits

2. 3 Mutagen Mass vs 200k Credits.

I don't care how much you pay me, I can get that for free all in a couple hours.

Potato I have to pay real money for or wait for an alert.

3 Mutagen mass = 36 hours of my time not including farm time.

Another DE implementation that was not thought through.

There's also the moral dilemma.

Let the sleeping Tenno become experiments or allow the colonies to be enslaved a bit longer.

Let's be honest though...Does anyone actually feel any kind of emotional ties to the game?

The "allegiance" mechanic feels so forced that it just detracts from any illusion of "choice" that comes with the event.

I already have like 45 mutagen mass if I wanted to, but I also don't need credits, so I think I might go corpus to keep my loyalty even between both sides, so I can switch sides at the last second to ensure I am on the winning side.

Wow 45 masses? That's 450 Samples, 11250 plastid, 22500 salvage, and 1350000 credits O.O.

I don't care how much you pay me, I can get that for free all in a couple hours.

This, you're average player is gonna pick the grineer every time, I mean when was the last catalyst alert up? and now that Mutagen Samples are derelict only who wouldn't want 3 free ones, I picked corpus and I plan to stick with it but I have my doubts about them coming out on top in this event.

Let's be honest though...Does anyone actually feel any kind of emotional ties to the game?

The "allegiance" mechanic feels so forced that it just detracts from any illusion of "choice" that comes with the event.

You know where else theres an illusion of choice in the game? In the event rewards. You get the Grineer T2 and T3 rewards. End of story.

Want the Corpus gear? Too bad, DE is going to ensure that Grineer win.

Really, I dont even get why they have two sets of rewards. Just have the Grineer set and call the event "taking out the trash for ruk"

Why have two sets of rewards when we are basically going to be forced into the T2 and T3 Grineer items?

That's like them putting up an item in the marketplace with no price and cant be bought. Why do something so stupid?

Oh yeah I forgot, DE loves to antagonize their players.

Edited by b4dkarm4

You know where else theres an illusion of choice in the game? In the event rewards. You get the Grineer T2 and T3 rewards. End of story.

Want the Corpus gear? Too bad, DE is going to ensure that Grineer win.

Really, I dont even get why they have two sets of rewards. Just have the Grineer set and call the event "taking out the trash for ruk"

Why have two sets of rewards when we are basically going to be forced into the T2 and T3 Grineer items?

That's like them putting up an item in the marketplace with no price and cant be bought. Why do something so stupid?

Oh yeah I forgot, DE loves to antagonize their players.

Oh btw if you hadn't noticed, if the Grineer stomp over the Corpus, we won't have any more Corpus nodes to play on. Think about it now. We as the players do have a choice, just people are being blinded by the first reward and overreacting.

Edited by FateZero

Oh btw if you hadn't noticed, if the Grineer stomp over the Corpus, we won't have any more Corpus nodes to play on. Think about it now. We as the players do have a choice, just people are being blinded by the first reward and overreacting.

*shrug*

I want the corpus gear, unfortunately unless ive read the event announcement post wrong I have little choice in the matter either way. So I fail to see why I should even do anything to begin with.

Still siding with Corpus. At least those mofo seem more human than Grineer + They speak proper English, while Ruk struggles to puke out a sentence.

The overall rewards, flavor text, key words*, and mission rewards favor the Grineer (Orokin cells, vs. credits, Mutagen vs. Credits, etc.)

I think that, simply because the Grineer have better cookies, they'll win these first few parts. The Corpus will have to call the Grineer bet if they want a chance at winning.

* "Loyalty" and "Sacrifice" are very charged words, one with a fairly negative connotation and one with a strong positive.