Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Universal Predasite/Vulpaphyla Mods

Jassa

I would like to ask DE to consider making the Predasite and Vulpaphyla mods that come with each beast "universal" with exclusivity to the beast and behavior. This would be akin to what we can do with the Moas already.

Each type of pet gets two abilities. The Predasite generally gets a spit and a shake, Vulphaphyla get a devolution and tactical ability.

What I'm proposing is that we be able to swap out the type of "spit" and/or "shake" our custom Predasite does if we have access to other variants. Likewise for Vulpaphyla.

It my little dream, I want my very Nidus-looking Vizier to spit the Pharoah's very Nidus-looking Endoparasitic Vector at the cost of my Acidic Spittle. And since I've "tailored" my Vizier's infestation, why can I not also tailor it's manifestation?

I agree. They are more comparable to MOA's than to other Kavats when it comes to that question. We can't add Charm to Adarza or Cat Eye to Smeeta, sure, but those are two completely different Kavat subspecies. Vulpaphylas are just different breeds of the very same Kavat, and as such should be able to equip all Vulpaphyla mods.

Archived