Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to do with mod drop chance booster?

(XBOX)CordingMoon7789

Question

Got it today from a booster and from reading about it the best thing i could do is use the Index and farm mods and credits there to later transmute them, is this the best way of using?

If using it in a squad everyone gets the boost?

If so, is recruiting a squad in recruit chat good to finish it faster a good thing to do?

Does it help farming endo?

Sorry for so many question but i dont want to waste the booster.

13 answers to this question

the Mod Booster has to be global since Mods Drop for everyone, yes.

what to acquire? well, any Mods that you don't have yet. or Mods that are normally hard to get but Drop from Enemies, that are worth nice Plat. as then you'll get more of them.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

which ones are the good mods to sell for a lot? because now i don't know which ones are valuable in Iso vaults after they moved them to the syndicate.

Intensify, Seismic Wave, Streamline, Thrusters. 
Hydraulics, Continuity, and Slipstream might also sell decently.

if any of these Mods can be acquired from the Syndicate then disregard those, i don't remember which ones the Syndicate has.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

Got it today from a booster and from reading about it the best thing i could do is use the Index and farm mods and credits there to later transmute them, is this the best way of using?

If using it in a squad everyone gets the boost?

If so, is recruiting a squad in recruit chat good to finish it faster a good thing to do?

Does it help farming endo?

Sorry for so many question but i dont want to waste the booster.

Not sure about console players, but booster start as soon as you get them on PC. You're probably wasting yours as we post.

As to "what to do", I'd just farm the areas where your looking for certain mods. Like archwing missions and the Profit-Taker. It really depends on what you need, as I don't agree with the "current" and "meta" trends in warframe.

hace 1 hora, GrazeZeroLow dijo:

Not sure about console players, but booster start as soon as you get them on PC. You're probably wasting yours as we post.

As to "what to do", I'd just farm the areas where your looking for certain mods. Like archwing missions and the Profit-Taker. It really depends on what you need, as I don't agree with the "current" and "meta" trends in warframe.

Is it very noticeable the chance increase?

Does it increase chance in ISO?

So the go to would be archwing mods and rare mods like condition overload.

I also need a rare mod i need quick thinking, should i buy it or farm it.

hace 3 horas, Tesseract7777 dijo:

ISO vaults are a crapshoot you might get lucky you might not, as it is the rares that are really worth it and even with a booster the chance is pretty low.

But if you do get a rare you could make bank. 

which ones are the good mods to sell for a lot? because now i don't know which ones are valuable in Iso vaults after they moved them to the syndicate.

Also is there any mods i should be looking for even though they have a very low drop chance?

Justo ahora, taiiat dijo:

the Mod Booster has to be global since Mods Drop for everyone, yes.

what to acquire? well, any Mods that you don't have yet. or Mods that are normally hard to get but Drop from Enemies, that are worth nice Plat. as then you'll get more of them.

I was thinking of condition overload or 60/60 mods, but the only mod im thinking of that im missing is quick thinking for a garuda build.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

I was thinking of condition overload or 60/60 mods, but the only mod im thinking of that im missing is quick thinking for a garuda build.

Condition Overload isn't worth anything anymore for better or for worse, certain Deimos Landscape Infested dropping it now means that people get them regularly. in the time since the Update came out, i think i've quadrupled the number of Condition Overloads i've had in the past, and i had previously acquired a fair share of them.

if you don't have QT that seems like a good opportunity to get it, then. 

hace 12 horas, taiiat dijo:

Condition Overload isn't worth anything anymore for better or for worse, certain Deimos Landscape Infested dropping it now means that people get them regularly. in the time since the Update came out, i think i've quadrupled the number of Condition Overloads i've had in the past, and i had previously acquired a fair share of them.

if you don't have QT that seems like a good opportunity to get it, then. 

Last question does the mod booster stacks with pilfering abilities?

If so, then the best thing to farm the mods is to ask in recruiting chat people with frames that have the drop chance boosting abilities? For example asking if someone is up for doing a void endless mission to farm mods from corrupted ancients or doing iso vaults so me and them get the mods in which case it would be a win win situation, right?

hace 20 horas, Tesseract7777 dijo:

ISO vaults are a crapshoot you might get lucky you might not, as it is the rares that are really worth it and even with a booster the chance is pretty low.

But if you do get a rare you could make bank. 

Yeah there is two mods dropped by necramechs, each of the mods having a value of over 400 plat.

4 hours ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

Last question does the mod booster stacks with pilfering abilities?

no reason to believe it doesn't - rolling the Drop Pools of an Enemy is independent of the Chances of those Pools.
so sure, l00t Abilities (that do work on the particular targets in mind, since it varies) are welcome.

Archived