Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help me understand this

Psycr0vv

Question

So i want to upgrade the rest of my mods..ect narrowmind is rank 9  and i want it to be rank 10

But im at 0/74. Do the Narrowmind rank 10 take any space to upgrade to 10 ?

Or Blind rage rank 9 to 10 ?

The question is if i can upgrade the remaining rank 9 to 10 even if i have 0/74 because the forma is installed will it take any slots to upgrade the mod from 9 to 10 ?

Is my only option to get a forma Umbra ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wm3m33t28mu9ads/Test.png?dl=0p.png?fv_content=true&size_mode=5

5 answers to this question

Costs in polarised slots are halved and rounded up when odd, so 15 and 16 both end up costing 8 (7.5 going up to 8).  You can safely upgrade all the mods in the linked build that are in polarised slots.  If you add another Umbral Forma you should be able to max the remaining Umbral mods too.

When the amount of warframe points is not enough the mod that got a rank up gets removed from the warframe. So for example if you rank up a Blind rage mod from 9 to 10 it gets one extra point of 'drainage' (cost), and because your warframe point total is not high enough that mod will automatically removed from the warframe

10 minutes ago, Psycr0vv said:

The question is if i can upgrade the remaining rank 9 to 10 even if i have 0/74 because the forma is installed will it take any slots to upgrade the mod from 9 to 10 ?

If the Mod in question is on a Forma'd slot, and the Rank increase causes the Mod to end up with an even number for its Drain,
then the Capacity cost will stay the same and the Mod will stay equipped and all.

(BTW, Umbral Fiber is maybe not the best choice for Mirage, in any case. Try e.g. Adaptation / Rolling Guard instead if you feel Vitality isn't enough.)

38 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Costs in polarised slots are halved and rounded up when odd, so 15 and 16 both end up costing 8 (7.5 going up to 8).  You can safely upgrade all the mods in the linked build that are in polarised slots.  If you add another Umbral Forma you should be able to max the remaining Umbral mods too.

So im safe to upgrade the remaining mods to 10 and equal number ranks since they are in a forma slot beside the 2 umbrals that are not forma slots

All i need is more credit and that other ressourse.

Archived