Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Understanding The Gradivus Dilemma - Event Breakdown (Confirmed By Rebecca)

MiaovenWinter

The reason why this event is bullS#&$...

The supporters of the losing side should get the Blueprint of the rewards from the losing side, not the winning side..

The supporters of the winning side should get premade Potatoed versions of their side's rewards with a free Weapon Slot.

This.

If the faction I support loses, I should get the bp of their weapon, not of the weapon from the winning side.

tbh. it would be stupid NOT to fight for the grineer atm.

grineer will win, thats for sure, so you will get the grineer stuff (if you support them you get the pistol with weapon slot + potatoed)

i prefeer the corpus weapons but they are impossible to get

Yeah, if we want a potatoed weapon and a slot we cannot do anything else than fight for the grineer and follow everyone, i don't like this

Yeah, if we want a potatoed weapon and a slot we cannot do anything else than fight for the grineer and follow everyone, i don't like this

The flipside is that a slot and potato can be bought.  Presumably, the Corpus Badge will never be in the plat store.

A few questions i have.
1) Can you get the machete and then the detron?

2) I currently have 11 points supporting each faction. I know you need 25 on one faction to get tier two reward. How do you know for sure when you have completed tier two?

Do we know if this event has a definite end-date, or will it end prematurely once all nodes have had a conflict?

Yeah, this is what I want to know. Nowhere in the rules does it explicitly state what the "Win" condition is. Is it node based, or total fights for/against, etc...

Still there is an issue...

"Also, strangly, there is an unpleasent situation with Alad's transfers. I have tried only ONE Grineer mission, just to see if the level changes and to hear their propaganda (I didn't even kill any Corpus crew, ha-ha), all the other (40+ at this moment) missions were only for the Corpus, but now Alads calls my a Betrayer in the messages (it's hard for me to... a Betrayer) instead of Tenno. Why is it so? Can you change that?"

It shall be made so they call you a betrayer after, for example, 5 missions for the other side. That would be just more logical. And you won't feel nasty just because you wanted to hear how Ruk sounds.

Edited by ClearVall

I'm kinda upset that we get the opposing faction's bp. I'm fighting for the corpus for the pistol because frankly my rhino needs a super badass secondary energy weapon (sorry spectra) Can we maybe get a change on this? I mean, we sided with the corpus why are you giving us a grineer pistol?

i dont get whats your point of view, you get the badge, yay, so what does the badge do?

My point is exclusivity.  If you have cash, you can get the perks from the other faction (the slot and potato).  If you genuinely want the corpus badge instead of the grineer badge, you should go for it since you will never be able to buy it.

A few questions i have.

1) Can you get the machete and then the detron?

2) I currently have 11 points supporting each faction. I know you need 25 on one faction to get tier two reward. How do you know for sure when you have completed tier two?

1. The Machete Wraith will only be attainable if the Grineer faction win the event. The Detron will only be attainable in either form if the Corpus win the event. So the answer currently is no. 

2. Firstly, you don't need 25 missions on a single faction to get the tier two reward. You only need 25 TOTAL missions between the two factions, as I said in the OP. Secondly, there's no indicator anywhere in-game that will tell you that you've qualified for the Tier 2 reward, you will simply have to tell by the number of missions you have recorded in your profile.

Today, 12:42 PM

One thing I'm curious about.  They did say complete 100 missions.   Is it only 100 missions or does it count if its more?

Lets say I complete 60 grineer missions first. Then I go on to complete 40 Corpus mission.  So now I have a total of 100 missions and according to the description I would be on grineer side.

However if I complete 60 corpus missions first and go on to complete 61 grineer mission, will I still be on the grineer side?   Or is there a limit and I will be on corpus side. Because when completing the 40th Grineer mission, my total mission done will be 100 with Corpus at 60 and grineer at 40. 

I seem to be getting confused at the very last bit with the T3 Rewards.

If (faction) wins with your support, you get the Supercharged, Slotted Weapon.

If (faction) loses with your support, you get the BP.

It states this for both factions.

Does this mean:

If you support and win, you get the Supercharged, Slotted Weapon, and the BP for the other (faction)?

Or am I just too tired out from work to figure out something this easy?

I know this isn't really fixable but about four times now I've gotten to the end of a mission and I have a handful of enemies left (typically one or two) and the map makes me backtrack through the whole level to find them. In the end the map can't locate the remaining enemies because I'm pretty sure they fell through the map or spawned incorrectly and I'm forced to quit the mission :( just thought I'd put it out there in case it's something that is happening to other people although I hope it's just me playing solo that is causing this. :D (hope I posted this in the right place :3)

I seem to be getting confused at the very last bit with the T3 Rewards.

If (faction) wins with your support, you get the Supercharged, Slotted Weapon.

If (faction) loses with your support, you get the BP.

It states this for both factions.

Does this mean:

If you support and win, you get the Supercharged, Slotted Weapon, and the BP for the other (faction)?

Or am I just too tired out from work to figure out something this easy?

no the facion that losses get the BP the facion that wins get the weapon supercharged and a slot. the BP will be from the facion that wins.

That mean if your suporting corp facion and you loose you will get only the BP from the gren that will almost for sure win, if your suporting the gren facion means you will get the weapon with slot supercharged, even thou you done as mutch or more to aid the corps, not sure if i cleard that out 4 you

Edited by Sephirodis

thats a bunch of crap it seems the grineer are going to win the event and all of my hard work getting 100 missions done on the courps seems have gone to waist i wanted that ranged weapon sigh well thx for waisting my time :/ the grineer ranged weapon is so darn ugly to 

Edited by junkbot2014

thats a bunch of crap it seems the grineer are going to win the event and all of my hard work getting 100 missions done on the courps seems have gone to waist i wanted that ranged weapon sigh well thx for waisting my time :/ the grineer ranged weapon is so darn ugly to 

your not the only one pissed of with the turn of the events m8. I havent reached 100 for the corps but very close to it, i will continue to defend corps and the lost cause and u should do the same as well, lets just hope the good sence of the Admins reward us for our effords. if not well......thats in their hands and i bet they will disapoint alot of players. A good friend of mine told me they where great on suport the players, in my case i will w8 to see.

Yeah, this is what I want to know. Nowhere in the rules does it explicitly state what the "Win" condition is. Is it node based, or total fights for/against, etc...

When both sides have exhausted themselves in this conflict

Most likely when all Mars locations have finished their respective wars.

your not the only one &!$$ed of with the turn of the events m8. I havent reached 100 for the corps but very close to it, i will continue to defend corps and the lost cause and u should do the same as well, lets just hope the good sence of the Admins reward us for our effords. if not well......thats in their hands and i bet they will disapoint alot of players. A good friend of mine told me they where great on suport the players, in my case i will w8 to see.

Your reward will be the fuzzy feeling of having left fellow Tenno be dissected as lab rats. :)