Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Rewards

(XBOX)kell6914

So first off, I have been playing Warframe for about 4 years now(quite a few breaks here and there mind you), and since I've started playing sorties have been the endgame daily content for players looking to get some useful rewards. But at this point it feels like it needs another overhaul.

Am I the only one who will go days at a time, maybe even weeks, getting nothing but endo and kuva rewards? Are we sure these aren't the bronze reward? 4,000 endo is nothing if it's coming from our primary endgame content. 6,000 kuva is laughable. At best it is a few rolls on a new riven. At worst for people who have multiple rivens they've rolled 30, 40 times its a whopping ONE reroll. There's your reward, come back tomorrow!

Realistically it feels like riven mods are a gold drop and legendary cores might as well not exist. Ayatan Sculptures have existed for about 3(?) years and need to at least rotate out to nicer sculptures. Or none at all! Just get rid of it! When filled it sells for 3,450 endo, so DE is telling us the difference between a bronze and silver reward is a nice 550 endo. That is ridiculous, nobody feels good about getting that. 

3 Day Boosters? Never heard of em, maybe get one every few months. Potatos have stayed in as a reward, which is nice, however if we can buy them at this point from Nora, BUILT, then the Sortie reward should be already built as well. The Forma and Exilus adapter shouldn't even be gold. Drop Forma to bronze abd Exilus to silver. 

At the end of the day why should I even waste 20 minutes of my day doing the sortie if I'm gonna get something of little value, if not little(kuva) then no value.  Rewards need to be reworked or there needs to be a Sortie 2, something else for endgame players to do with their time. 

A lot of complaints about sortie reward strike me as coming from players who really are just ready to "level up".  Sorties are easier and faster than they've ever been.  I really feel that a reward overhaul should naturally come with a higher difficulty Sortie mode on top of what we've got now.   

Logged in to make a topic about this but am just gonna throw my idea in here first, instead of a random selection from that list(not sure I can even call it random given the rates the 'non bronze' rewards have) how about a rotating cycle? Maybe flush it out to a 14 reward list so you're not flooding the market with Cores? I've been pretty regular with my sorties the past several months(after a multi year hiatus after DE scared off all the first I had playing WF) and aside from todays Exilus Adapter I can't remember the last time I got something 'better' then the Kuva or Endo. Maybe I haven't been back long enough to understand how it used to be but at present the likelihood of not being disappointed in what you get is astronomically low.

Riven has a 27.90% chance, which is slightly above 1 in 4. Even if you went on a dry spell, it is still 27.90% every time you run a sortie. Your complaint is as valid as saying that you never get 6 when you roll a dice. 

For their difficulty level, sorties are very rewarding. In fact, they are probably the most rewarding activity, due to the riven drop chance. But... ya, they are dreadfully boring.

Archived