Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda doubts

(XBOX)CordingMoon7789

Question

First doubt: do crewmen weapons ignore dread mirror?

During corpus missions the bullets from the crewmen ignore my dread mirror and hit me, i think they are wielding supras but im not sure, should it work like that? Also it seems to be just with them because moas' bullets dont bypass my mirror.

Second doubt: is there any way to make the talons not change from color?

When i'm not using any melee weapons they are a certain color but when i have them as my melee they become other colors, so basically it becomes like an 'accessory' within the frame when i equip a melee weapon it changes from a weapon to an accessory so for example i have them a dark shade of pink but my garuda's accents are green and i like it like that, but when i have a melee weapon equipped the talons change from pink to green. I suppose there's no way to fix it, but if there is i would like to know it.

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

First doubt: do crewmen weapons ignore dread mirror?

AoE effects large enough will bypass Garuda's Dread Mirror. The Juno Elite Crewmen's AoE Supras are the prime suspects of that.

1 hour ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

Second doubt: is there any way to make the talons not change from color?

When i'm not using any melee weapons they are a certain color but when i have them as my melee they become other colors, so basically it becomes like an 'accessory' within the frame when i equip a melee weapon it changes from a weapon to an accessory so for example i have them a dark shade of pink but my garuda's accents are green and i like it like that, but when i have a melee weapon equipped the talons change from pink to green. I suppose there's no way to fix it, but if there is i would like to know it.

The Talons's Accent colors should be able to remain consistent between when you actually use the Talons (no other melee weapons equipped) and being colored as part of Garuda's Accent colors. Other melee weapons equipped shouldn't change the metallic colors of her Talons.

hace 2 horas, Duality52 dijo:

The Talons's Accent colors should be able to remain consistent between when you actually use the Talons (no other melee weapons equipped) and being colored as part of Garuda's Accent colors. Other melee weapons equipped shouldn't change the metallic colors of her Talons.

as i mentioned before i don't know why it happens but the color changes between being a weapon and being an accessory, because as soon as i equip a melee weapon it turns into green color which is the color of the accents on garuda, it's probably related to that unlike other weapons that come with a frame this one disappears when i equip another melee. I suppose there is probably no way to fix it.

On 2020-10-12 at 6:06 AM, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

as i mentioned before i don't know why it happens but the color changes between being a weapon and being an accessory, because as soon as i equip a melee weapon it turns into green color which is the color of the accents on garuda, it's probably related to that unlike other weapons that come with a frame this one disappears when i equip another melee. I suppose there is probably no way to fix it.

There is;

Open Arsenal

Unequip melee

Choose Appearance on Garuda

Choose your fave palette

Choose Appearance on Garuda's Talons

Copy Main Colors

Make sure these are both palette A as unequipping then re-equipping Garuda will default to A.

You may need tweak them a little to be exact match but any future display (such as a Drahkk Master removing her Primary on rare occasions) Garuda's Talons will not change look

Archived