Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I farm Bullet Dance?

(NSW)straightmale

Question

6 answers to this question

hace 5 minutos, (NSW)straightmale dijo:

I thought about trading for it with some plat but warframe market says its like 50 plat on average. What are some easy or good ways to farm it out?

Sabotage rare cashes in the void, but transmute is a better an easy way.

My advice to anyone looking to farm a rare drop is this: don't.  Hear me out.

Warframe is full of rare drops that are like 0.1% to drop from an enemy that only shows up once per mission.  Statistically, it will take you forever to get this specific mod, and it will be a grind that numbs your mind and eats at your soul.  So what should you do instead?

Just play the game.  Like I said, Warframe is full of rare drops.  Pretty much no matter what you're doing, statistically you'll be getting rare drops, they're just probably not the ones you want.  But just as someone out there has a Bullet Dance they don't want but you do, there are people out there who want your rare drops.  Instead of hoarding them away in your collection, trade the items you can live without for some platinum, then trade that platinum for what you really want.

Warframe becomes a heckuva lot less grindy once you realize that wealth is constantly coming to you.  You just have to go the extra step to liquidate it.

1 hour ago, (NSW)straightmale said:

I thought about trading for it with some plat but warframe market says its like 50 plat on average. What are some easy or good ways to farm it out?

Either the "Silver Grove" bundle, or the sabotage mission located in the void  ( Marduk, best spot ).

You need to find all three caches. At a 4.42% rate, that's - what? - between 20 to 30 runs?

Archived