Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Heart of Deimos: Interim Update 29.2.1

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Xata’s Whisper:

• We are making Void damage ‘True Neutral’ by removing the 50% resistance of Void damage on Cloned Flesh and Fossilized enemies - a long desired request for Void damage.
    • Currently, Void damage is relatively ineffective against Cloned Flesh and Fossilized enemies which greatly limits the use of Xata’s Whisper on Grineer and Infested enemies. In an effort to give it (and Void damage in general) more utility across enemy categories, we are removing this resistance so that it aligns with its neutral effectiveness against the other enemy types. It is important to note that Eidolons, Amalgams, and certain bosses will still maintain this resistance.

"It is important to note that Eidolons, Amalgams, and certain bosses will still maintain this resistance."

That's like saying an enemy is weak to fire to damage, but not weak to "fire" damage. 

Resistance to what, "Void" damage or Void damage? Just call it something else already. It's not Void damage. It's a faux version Void damage. Just like not all "leather" jackets are real leather. The real McCoy speaks for itself.

Void Damage is a special damage type that is almost exclusive to Operators, their Amps, and  Xaku. Originally a placeholder damage type introduced in Update 18.0, it was formally named into the game in Update 22.0 with the inclusion of The Quills. While neutral across the board, it provides several advantages over Sentient enemies as follows:

Guarantees a stun against drone-type Sentients like Battalysts and Conculysts.

Nullifies any damage resistance developed by drone-type Sentients and the Shadow Stalker.

Bypasses certain invulnerabilities possessed by Eidolon-type Sentient like the Eidolon Vomvalyst, Eidolon Teralyst, and the Ropalolyst.

This is really awesome! I'm really happy you guys were able to decrease the GB shortage capacity by half! Plus even with the new Xbox One UI update this update really has gotten better with age. although I would say this, when are you going to be fixing any bugs or glitches to other weapons? Plus, I can't see the mastery rank emblem on my Warframe. When I logged in, I didn't saw a symbol of it it only showed me the rectangular box. Can you guys fix that please sometime in the future?

I was one of the people who got the resource script early, and it's CRAP. I'm sorry, "unable to run a perfect script" doesn't even begin to cover it. I'm still completely wiped when it comes to bile - I don't remember much (if any) bile resources being in the goodie bag. The addition of a few resources to the bile category is negligible.

If the script was supposed to help refund helminth costs, why were so many of the resources included not part of the problem in the first place? and why are resources that SHOULD be refunded..... not part of it?

Also, nice cop-out on explaining what happened with Marked for Death. If you weren't so quick to off-load responsibility and blame other people, I wouldn't be as upset in my post. But I feel like I need to over-criticize for you to get the message.

hace 15 horas, (XB1)MasterZiggy076 dijo:

Thanks for update but .... What is this????

I think there is an error with the symbols of Mastery Rank, it happens at all levels, I have looked at it in my clan

camphoto-126398554-440.jpg

@[DE]Megan @[DE] Danielle @[DE]Rebecca "Aren't you going to say anything? Did you put these seals of mastery through the back door?" (It is not in the patch notes) or it is a mistake, they are horrible apart from that they look like a black square as other tennos are indicating

18 hours ago, (XB1)IMABEMEOUTLAW said:

Happy for the Xaku updates, works way better than he did before. Obviously they still have some hotfixes to do after downsizing the whole game. Only question I have now is when are the necramechs going to get a melee weapon? They barely do any damage with that little arm with no mods on it and you're giving us an melee mod with 60% extra damage, right now it's just taking up space until you can get a weapon.

The Next Necramech is all melee based kinda like Ronin from tf2 but cooler.

On 2020-10-15 at 3:38 AM, (XB1)MasterZiggy076 said:

@[DE]Megan @[DE] Danielle @[DE]Rebecca "Aren't you going to say anything? Did you put these seals of mastery through the back door?" (It is not in the patch notes) or it is a mistake, they are horrible apart from that they look like a black square as other tennos are indicating

Can this please be addressed? There was nothing about this change in the patch notes and nobody thinks it looks good??camphoto-126398554-440.jpg

Archived