Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Motherboard died mid-game, suspended permanently.

twolip

Question

I was doing token runs in Deimos with my fiance, we were taking a break in the hub. His computer shut down completely, turns out his motherboard had died. He got a spare and got everything running again but hasn't played for a few days. We were about to play together and find out he's been suspended until 2035 (basically permanently). Would support be able to help?

4 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, twolip said:

I was doing token runs in Deimos with my fiance, we were taking a break in the hub. His computer shut down completely, turns out his motherboard had died. He got a spare and got everything running again but hasn't played for a few days. We were about to play together and find out he's been suspended until 2035 (basically permanently). Would support be able to help?

Pretty sure that they're the only ones who can.

Click on Support Desk at the top of the forums or click here only submit one ticket or it will take longer for DE to process.

Once you have logged into the Support Desk click on Submit a request, top right of the page near your name, on the new window click My Account and fill in all the details in each box, under the Category option pick Account is Banned/Suspended

20 hours ago, twolip said:

I haven't logged on in about a week and just tried to log in now and got the same message. I've been playing for over 5 years now, never an issu. Dunno what happened. I noticed there's a new update so maybe that has something to do with it.

Archived