Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Event Is Going To Get Me Kicked From My Clan =/

WhiteCopain

Look, this isn't anything specific to this event, nor is it anything new.

In competitive group events, groups who's members put the group win above their own goals win.  Groups who's members don't, lose.   So the groups that win are the ones who make their members put the group first.

You got a choice to make.  You can stick in the group you're in now - win events, but have to put aside your own goals to do so - or leave for somewhere less competitive.  No more gold statues that way.

From a clan aspect this is a TEAM event.  Ever hear the saying 'Take one for the team'?  That is what it means, small personal sacrifice for the great end goal.  If you end goal is different from your teams then maybe you need to think about the team you are on.

What if the Clan sets up a Message of the Day that they are officially supporting the Grineer but allows Corpus Supporters on their respective decisions yet somehow the Clan Leader and most councils are frustrated about the Clan's Ranking over the Event...

My Clan is now divided who is to be blamed...

Orrr DE could have not had different missions subtracting from clan totals so that people wouldn't be detracting from their clan's efforts.  I doubt most clans are in total agreement about which faction to support.

Common sense right there....I'm surprised we haven't heard more about people being kicked or at odds with their clan because of the stupidity of this. Sure, it makes sense that it's a team effort; But when you dangle choice in front of someone's face, and then say 'oh yeah, those guys you've been running with? If you don't do what they say, you're hurting them', it's going to cause rifts.....Overall, this event was a massive failure in terms of execution five minutes after it started, and this is just one more reason to that end.

As to OP, I'm sorry, but if your clan is being that small in the pants that they're getting angsty over an stacked event, you're probably better off finding a new clan. I know it's not great advice, but....