Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Sabotage cache

-BA-L0v1s4

So i want to know how to different items between that drop from normally and that drop from cache (Marduk run) ...as i far farming in cache run it seem there no other way to identified from "unidentified" drop like spy mission drop (identified : ITEM NAME) etc. is this another bug or DE want to make us miserable to get games item

4 hours ago, (PS4)isbergen said:

Some rewards from Sabotage caches (like credits) will not have the "Identified" marker on them.

If you hover over the credits it will break down where they came from. So you'll see picked up, end of mission, and identified amounts split up. This can also happen on other stackable items.

7 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

If you hover over the credits it will break down where they came from. So you'll see picked up, end of mission, and identified amounts split up. This can also happen on other stackable items.

Ah, that's neat that they included something like that, but ... seriously DE, you found yet another way to implement hover-over info,
I am honestly torn between being impressed by your tenacity on that front, and wanting to face palm hard enough to break something.

9 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Ah, that's neat that they included something like that, but ... seriously DE, you found yet another way to implement hover-over info,
I am honestly torn between being impressed by your tenacity on that front, and wanting to face palm hard enough to break something.

On the one hand, I'm not a fan of hover information most of the time either. On the other, how often to vets like us pay much attention to stackable rewards at the end of the mission before they disappear into the vast stores we already have?

Archived