Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Brama projectiles go Through the floor in Mastery Rank 30 Test

Ancient_Maykr

As the title says, basically the projectiles of the Kuva brama go through the floor panels at random, no impact is detected. Might have something to do with Prime Shred that has Punch Through (pun intended) or maybe it's the collision detection in this test tile set, I don't know...

Please DE, for the love of Clem, fix your game!

First, us players get our Sepfahn bug posts ignored for months on end, after spending our platinum on skins and holsters, and now this game breaking bug. Oh and btw, the Oscira bow skin, that one that I've spent money on, is also animation bugged. The string is at a 45 degree angle for some reason.

Please

Like you said > Primed shred,

better not use Punch trough mods on explosive weapons.

check wiki > Punch Through is a mechanic that allows weapons to shoot through a set distance of material, whether this material is cover, objects or enemies.

8 hours ago, BeeM said:

Like you said > Primed shred,

better not use Punch trough mods on explosive weapons.

check wiki > Punch Through is a mechanic that allows weapons to shoot through a set distance of material, whether this material is cover, objects or enemies.

Yeah, but actually No.

Punch through affects all layers of targets in that given proximity. That does Not mean it should ignore the first impact.

Le 29/10/2020 à 19:53, _MaJestiC_ a dit :

basically the projectiles of the Kuva brama go through the floor panels at random, no impact is detected.

" Punch through " it's easy to understand, isn't it? ^^

The projectile won't explode until the punch through limit is reached. (mod value: x.x meters)

You shoot on a platform that is not solid, it goes through, so no point of impact.

Il y a 1 heure, _MaJestiC_ a dit :

Yeah, but actually No.

Punch through affects all layers of targets in that given proximity. That does Not mean it should ignore the first impact.

So, no solid object = no impact.

Again > better not use punch through mods on explosive weap.

13 hours ago, BeeM said:

" Punch through " it's easy to understand, isn't it? ^^

The projectile won't explode until the punch through limit is reached. (mod value: x.x meters)

You shoot on a platform that is not solid, it goes through, so no point of impact.

So, no solid object = no impact.

Again > better not use punch through mods on explosive weap.

Your logic is flawed. Bruh...... how is a platform not solid? Do you hear yourself?

In any case, if it's in the game and the mod can be applied to it IT SHOULD WORK AS INTENDED.

Translation, the game is broken or bugged.

The mod work as intended, nothing is broken or bugged it just looks like you don't understand how it works

My logic is logical

you don't WANT to understand something simple.

let's make it simple,

what is the thickness of the platform 0.2 / 0.4m

primed shred, maxed is 2.2m

what don't you understand in there

29 minutes ago, BeeM said:

The mod work as intended, nothing is broken or bugged it just looks like you don't understand how it works

My logic is logical

you don't WANT to understand something simple.

let's make it simple,

what is the thickness of the platform 0.2 / 0.4m

primed shred, maxed is 2.2m

what don't you understand in there

mate, forget about it. People equip prime shred for fire rate. If it's ok with you that projectiles should go through the floor or any kind of material as if it weren't there to begin with, then you're the only one that does not get it.

I DON'T CARE how thick the platform is. According to your logic, you should be able to shoot through any wall with anything just because this mod has a secondary thing that says punch through. And the fact that sometime is makes the impact and sometimes it does not, voids your so called logic.

Even if it's a sheet of paper thick, it should be impacted equally. Goodbye, I'm not replying to any of your mockery. Keep defending and have a good day sir.

You report this as a bug when it's not, you'd rather stay in denial.

(btw it's easy to test, with & without punch through mod)

I should have started with

Unequip Primed shred (punch through mod) or swap with any fire rate mod.
Problem solved
you're welcome.

have a nice one aswell.

16 hours ago, _MaJestiC_ said:

People equip prime shred for fire rate.

No, they use it when they (also) want the Punch Through.

It's very simple, you put a Punch Through Mod on your weapon, and now that weapon has Punch Through effects. The end. No bug.

If you want purely +Fire Rate, use Speed Trigger and / or Vile Acceleration, both even (have less Drain and) give a bigger boost than Primed Shred.

On 2020-10-31 at 4:58 PM, _MaJestiC_ said:

Your logic is flawed. Bruh...... how is a platform not solid? Do you hear yourself?

no, your logic is - did you used that mod for the first time? certainly you must have noticed that behaviour with the brammer already elsewhere...

you're riht that there ARE some solid things (walls and even floors) where it would not punch through, but they are... speciall cases and i would not assume you get them every where and especially not in the mastery tests which are usually very small of an area.

Archived