Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Joke Or Not?

StanicEnemy

Question

16 answers to this question

Some of my friend are using despair instead of acrid and I thought acrid is the best secondary,are they trolling me or is there any trick to make despair better than acrid?

Did they claim that Despair is better than Acrid? 

I see many people using Despair or other secondary weapons too, but I don't see that as a my-secondary-is-better-than-Acrid statement.

Did they claim that Despair is better than Acrid? 

I see many people using Despair or other secondary weapons too, but I don't see that as a my-secondary-is-better-than-Acrid statement.

They are just using it I just had a doubt about it.

I'm not sure about other weapons but Acrid can be very useful in high end games .

14adkx5.jpg

Yeah but soma much better than acrid against 521 lv mob.

ZGCotSE.jpg

They are just using it I just had a doubt about it.

Yeah but soma much better than acrid against 521 lv mob.

ZGCotSE.jpg

Ok, nice

Stick to Soma then.

And that enemy that you shooting is primed by MP i see.

So how much waves did you did there ?

Edited by Histori

Ok, nice

Stick to Soma then.

And that enemy that you shooting is primed by MP i see.

So how much waves did you did there ?

my soma wasn't formad in that picture (1month ago) now I have used 4x forma on soma.

We left at wave 85 because one of our friend got dc at wave 80.

1K0OVWC.jpg

OwBl8wh.jpg

4riLtLf.jpg

my soma wasn't formad in that picture (1month ago) now I have used 4x forma on soma.

We left at wave 85 because one of our friend got dc at wave 80.

1K0OVWC.jpg

OwBl8wh.jpg

4riLtLf.jpg

Badass !

Lol i see reward t2 survival, for that things we should get at least 100 k credits.

And i must say you give us a nice challenge when this event ends.

i want to see how much my clan can fight there .

Edited by Histori

Badass !

Lol i see reward t2 survival, for that things we should get at least 100 k credits.

And i must say you give us a nice challenge when this event ends.

i want to see how much my clan can fight there .

Yeah The RNG is always hard,I didn't deserve to get t2 survival key at wave 85 I deserved better but you know.

even I was rank 4 in these picture when I had less knowledge about this game I hit the wave 85,of course with friends.

Now I'm doing solo endless defence mission so easily,Firestorm is too strong on ogris.

Probably your clan can do better I'm not sure because I don't know anything about your clan but i wish good luck you there.

Yeah The RNG is always hard,I didn't deserve to get t2 survival key at wave 85 I deserved better but you know.

even I was rank 4 in these picture when I had less knowledge about this game I hit the wave 85,of course with friends.

Now I'm doing solo endless defence mission so easily,Firestorm is too strong on ogris.

Probably your clan can do better I'm not sure because I don't know anything about your clan but i wish good luck you there.

Well i'm not a big expert to , i'm still learning how to be better, and searching challenges every day.

my clan have records, we are searching challenges daily, just to keep interest in the game.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/115923-iron-death-squad-elite-clan/

And tnx i wish you luck to .

Some of my friend are using despair instead of acrid and I thought acrid is the best secondary,are they trolling me or is there any trick to make despair better than acrid?

It might just be a good idea to assume that it's personal preference.

You have to account for damage type, actual damage, speed, capacity, etc. So, in the end, it can all balance out pretty well.