Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't receive loadout slots for mr30

(PSN)l-p4p-I

Question

Sorry for my english in advance..

Well, i did the mastery rank 30 test some days ago, then logged off for a couple of days. Today logged back, and went to check the rewards, font blessing: yup, 3x umbra forma: yup, riven slots: yup, orbiter decoration: yup, emote: yup, :truemaster: yup, but wait, where my +15 loadout slots? Nop, nowhere.

I'm sometimes kinda dumb n' miss some things, and wanna know if this is the case, or any other fellow mr30 had this issue..

I hope at least anyone can reply lol

5 answers to this question

Got my MR30 loadout slots.

like mentioned above are you looking in the arsenal, it's where you can set up your Warframes to have set weapons, companion setup for a repetitive mission that may require the exact same loadout to make it work and you can't be bothered to re remember it each time.

hace 2 horas, Miser_able dijo:

are you looking at loadout slots in the arsenal? its not warframe slots

hace 2 horas, Slayer-. dijo:

Got my MR30 loadout slots.

like mentioned above are you looking in the arsenal, it's where you can set up your Warframes to have set weapons, companion setup for a repetitive mission that may require the exact same loadout to make it work and you can't be bothered to re remember it each time.

Yeah, i know the difference between wf slots n' loadout slots, i said i'm dumb missing things but not extremely dumb haha thx tho

2 hours ago, (PS4)l-p4p-I said:

Yeah, i know the difference between wf slots n' loadout slots, i said i'm dumb missing things but not extremely dumb haha thx tho

Didn't say you were dumb, if people don't ask the dumbest sounding questions at the time, it's no good asking 500 metres underground as my old boss use to say. 

Archived