Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

STEEL PATH ACOLYTES

Snartleflush

4 hours ago, Snartleflush said:

Please let Misery join the other acolytes when they are added to the steel path.

They did say a while back that Misery would be returning at some point, so I'm guessuming he will. Finally! 😃

Only downside I see to having the Acolytes spawn as mini-bosses in SP is...

...if it's a random encounter that could happen in any mission, we'd need to plan all our loadouts for Acolyte-killing just in case one pops up. SP is already pretty restrictive on loadouts, so I wouldn't welcome that. Remember the Wolf of Saturn Six, where you had to bring big Rad DPS on every mission despite hardly ever needing it? Ugh.

OTOH if it were something like a rotating mark on a random planet in the Star Chart showing that Acolytes might spawn there, that'd be sweet.

Edit: hopefully it'll be like before... a very, very small chance to run into one, and then a definite temporary location to go to/avoid.

4 hours ago, OmegaVoid said:

Remember the Wolf of Saturn Six, where you had to bring big Rad DPS on every mission despite hardly ever needing it? Ugh.

I definitely remembered that. There was one time where i had Dragon Keys on me for a Nightwave Challenge at Derelict Solo and Wolf decided to spawn, you can tell how that went.

I really hope that there will be a guaranteed acolyte in every mission (and every rotation in endless). Big problem with wolf was preparing for nothing because of his low spawnchance. When you properly prepare for steel path wolf he isnt even that tanky. 

14 hours ago, Snartleflush said:

This thread is solely to express to the devs that I still need to scan the acolyte Misery

Appropriate subject matter for a thread is defined by the title.

If you don't want input on the Acolytes in general, I suggest you amend the thread title to be more specific. 🙂

Archived