Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wiki Survey on Stance Infobox Icons:

taiiat

Question

Editsorry to waste the time of anyone that reads this, there was some indecisiveness of what direction to go, but we've chosen to go a different direction with the Icon now.

for the Wiki we're trying to decide on a way to differentiate Gunblade Shots versus Swings. the first idea i had was to use the Pistol Icon from the game (Foundry Tab). the actual implementation went somewhere else and might actually be a better choice.

anyways, i would like some people to look at the example and let me and/or the rest of the Wiki know whether it seems legible to them on their Displays and Browser scales.
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/High_Noon

or if you have any other comments on differentiating Gunblade Shots, that is entirely welcome as well.

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

Are you going with the icon that's currently on the link you posted?  Because I think that one is fine.  It's plenty legible on my PC monitor.

yes, we decided to make an Icon ourselves instead, as it was suggested it would be best to keep consistent with our 'item on Circle background' precedence instead of using a completely different Icon.

the micro details on it are a little bit messy since we changed color choices a few times and on the last time i was getting lazy, but at that scale nobody would be able to tell anyways.

Archived