Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel path saryn build?

DinosaurPepito

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi there, Saryn monster melee main.

unknown.png 

Note the war cry in her second slot. 

Pair this with Naramon's Power Spike, and a strong crit/status build for Shildeg, Gram Prime or any other high crit/status weapon of your choosing, and you have a melee powerhouse.  If you want to swap down from hunter adrenaline for rage, you can fit primed flow on there instead.

Your goal here is to use spores and toxic lash's guaranteed status procs to max out condition overload before you get in more than a couple swings, war cry to keep your attack speed and armor up, and use magus repair or elevate to top yourself off in case of emergencies.  Using miasma will also stack viral procks on enemies for even more absurd damage multipliers.

If you don't have Arcane Grace, you can shift it out for Arcane Fury or Guardian instead, and if you aren't willing to put an umbral forma on Saryn, then you can swap around for regular vitality/fiber and shift umbral intensify out for transient fortitude or blind rage.

For soloing interception, though, I would far sooner reccomend vauban or equinox playing mass CC rather'n try and win by doing a lot of murder.  No saryn build is going to be able to do sufficient murder through spore damage like she does in ESO or lower-tier sorties.

6 hours ago, captainHalide said:

Hi there, Saryn monster melee main.

unknown.png 

Note the war cry in her second slot. 

Pair this with Naramon's Power Spike, and a strong crit/status build for Shildeg, Gram Prime or any other high crit/status weapon of your choosing, and you have a melee powerhouse.  If you want to swap down from hunter adrenaline for rage, you can fit primed flow on there instead.

Your goal here is to use spores and toxic lash's guaranteed status procs to max out condition overload before you get in more than a couple swings, war cry to keep your attack speed and armor up, and use magus repair or elevate to top yourself off in case of emergencies.  Using miasma will also stack viral procks on enemies for even more absurd damage multipliers.

If you don't have Arcane Grace, you can shift it out for Arcane Fury or Guardian instead, and if you aren't willing to put an umbral forma on Saryn, then you can swap around for regular vitality/fiber and shift umbral intensify out for transient fortitude or blind rage.

For soloing interception, though, I would far sooner reccomend vauban or equinox playing mass CC rather'n try and win by doing a lot of murder.  No saryn build is going to be able to do sufficient murder through spore damage like she does in ESO or lower-tier sorties.

Isn't shooting gallery better? with the armor increase are you able to resist level 300+ enemies?

I've taken this build solo to around lvl 6k vs. Grineer in Steel Path. Shooting Gallery is ez mode Saryn.

ZWGCYUE.jpg

Screen shot of that run with 75k+ spore damage

wU2yliG.png

Honestly I'm thinking of just dropping Transient Fortitude for Muzzle Flash.  Maybe use a R4 Overextended to keep my str closer to 100%. At that lvl spores is more of a debuff than an DPS ability. I'd rather have another cc for more survivability. 

Archived