Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path defense tips

Captain_Rocket505

Question

Ok kind of embarrassing but I need help. I honestly can't figure out how to complete SP defense easily. If I use limbo to defend the target, I pretty much get mobbed as soon as I leave his bubble (and he's too squishy). But if I use a tankier frame like inaros I'm worried that I won't be able to defend the objective as easily. I honestly just need some tips with this 

2 answers to this question

So I used a speed nova and a Kronen prime to kill them fast and I deployed an ancient specter to defend the target for the 5 waves required. In short I speed ran it by making them faster and more dangerous and let the specter tank the damage while I butchered them. Missions lasted about 4 minutes.

Limbo has a learning curve. He's not like the other frames that are pick up and play. Why do you need to leave Cataclysm? Is it too small? If it is, put on range. When you close Cataclysm, always dash back into the rift so the enemy has 0 chance to hit you then recast your Cataclysm with Stasis up from inside the rift. His rift dash cancels all sorts of animations. You can even do it while in mid melee combo. If you hear your shield gate trigger, dash into the rift. Its not that hard.

Archived