Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel path zealoid fight

S.Dust

Someone from DE or any player please go play that mission and try to tell me it's reasonable because no matter how I look at it the fight will take no less than a full hour to do solo. Now maybe i'm brining the wrong frames or something but even with a second player helping me it took us like 15 minutes just to get him into his second phase and then once in it after like 30 mintes we didn't even have liek 1/10th of his health lowered. I really suggest look at the fight because as is it really feels unreasonable. It's not hard by any means but I don't have the damage out put or the patience to finish the fight in anything less than an hour.

EDIT:

Ok so just managed to beat it finally but I will say I did look at a youtube video and I think the fight is bugged, in the video he could carry the lamp and the light would follow, as is now you need to drop the lamp every time you want to make him vulnerable which makes the fight even more annoying because they boss likes to run from you.

Second, there is a bug where these infested will spawn these like pod things on the floor and generate a ton of effects on the screen and if don't kill them they don't stop generating them so that needs to be looked at. Finally did it but DE do need to re look at the fight both for bugs and balance.

6 hours ago, S.Dust said:

no less than a full hour

Disagree, did mine within 20-30 minutes. Steel Path was never really intended to be balanced around, but given the reward shop it seems a little bit of balancing has been done.

6 hours ago, S.Dust said:

It's not hard by any means but I don't have the damage out put or the patience to finish the fight in anything less than an hour.

So, doesn't this mean that you have the ability to obtain more damage, yet you tried the boss without it? I'm not a DPS junkie, but I found that Sargus Ruk took longer than the Zealoid.

1 hour ago, PhiThagRaid said:

Disagree, did mine within 20-30 minutes. Steel Path was never really intended to be balanced around, but given the reward shop it seems a little bit of balancing has been done.

So, doesn't this mean that you have the ability to obtain more damage, yet you tried the boss without it? I'm not a DPS junkie, but I found that Sargus Ruk took longer than the Zealoid.

I've done sargus and I don't think i'm using anything really different from then and the zealoid took forever. 

3 hours ago, Leqesai said:

The worst boss in Steel Path, IMO, is the Ropalsyt

Did that in a not too long time but I did get lucky and have a rhino with me randomly.

19 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

I've done sargus and I don't think i'm using anything really different from then and the zealoid took forever. 

My weapons I put the most effort into are melee, so the weakspot mechanic forces gunplay which I have at a lower level. Zealoid also has more controlled vulnerability compared to Sargus's where you have to wait for him to open something.

I solo steel path zealoid(the current version) in less than 15 and duo it in 8 or less minutes. But it is a slower fight than Lephantis for instance.  Probably faster than one or two other boss fights. Given practice and weapon setup you can make the fight end faster.

Note: "Current" zealoid fight is different. Before you carried the lantern to kill him but now I have to drop the lamp to kill him. Was faster to kill him before on steel path.

Archived