Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

November Warframe x Prime Gaming: Account Relink

[DE]CoreyOnline

I re-linked my account and still haven't gotten them. Restarted game, re-logged on both Twitch and Warframe, still nothing.

I've not had any issue with twitch prime items outside of the usual overload problems, but this particular issue has been extremely annoying as nothing appears to have worked. Been trying to get it for several days and only now it appears without notification (3rd time re-linking btw). For future 'changes' to the twitch-prime link system it would be prudent to unlink all accounts beforehand and tell people to re-link upon the day of changes going active. This would alleviate confusion on the player end. (Transparency is the goal)

Alternative problem but same basis, I've had my Warframe account unlinked from twitch twice now in the past year or so. I lost out on all the necromech drops because I wasn't at home on my desktop to confirm my account link. I am supremely pissed off with Twitch and already sent a ticket in about it to them. my warframe profile just shows the profile is corrupted so I have to unlink it because my warframe connection on twitch is totally non-existent. I can relink it just fine and it goes back to working, but that doesn't help me at all for the items that Twitch has completely ripped me off on. I strongly request that DE look into this issue with Twitch and figure out what their malfunction is, because while it doesn't seem to be on Warframe's end, it still effects their customers on their broadcasting station of choice. Relinking doesn't help me at all if twitch is going to purge my warframe account link every time something cool comes out.

On 2020-11-30 at 5:53 PM, Andevarg said:

Alternative problem but same basis, I've had my Warframe account unlinked from twitch twice now in the past year or so. I lost out on all the necromech drops because I wasn't at home on my desktop to confirm my account link. I am supremely pissed off with Twitch and already sent a ticket in about it to them. my warframe profile just shows the profile is corrupted so I have to unlink it because my warframe connection on twitch is totally non-existent. I can relink it just fine and it goes back to working, but that doesn't help me at all for the items that Twitch has completely ripped me off on. I strongly request that DE look into this issue with Twitch and figure out what their malfunction is, because while it doesn't seem to be on Warframe's end, it still effects their customers on their broadcasting station of choice. Relinking doesn't help me at all if twitch is going to purge my warframe account link every time something cool comes out.

Don't bother contacting Twitch support, they'll just send you an email with a link for your connections page and mark it resolved. This is ludicrous.

I managed to get the Vayas Accessories but my wife Fyrima didn't, even though we both unlinked and relinked.

Support was unhelpful and told her that her Vayas Prime Operator Accessories had been sent to another Warframe account.

The problem is she only has one account, and support couldnt even tell her which account it had been sent to.

Both Twitch and Warframe.com only lists her one Twitch and Warframe account being linked together so we have no clue what's going on.

Dear, I tried way again and again and again, But sorry, indeed invalid on my account, for this
If I lose the props I deserve only once, maybe I will complain.
no yest, this the second time!
I paid for!  but I couldn't get what I deserved, 
This is enough to make me suspect that this is a fraud.

On 2020-11-23 at 1:17 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Tenno,

Did you claim this in-game content? If you claimed this item but are unable to find it in your inventory, please relink your Warframe account to Prime Gaming here!

Why did this happen: in this case, some ongoing improvements coming to Prime Gaming slightly changed the way Warframe talks to Twitch. Relinking fixes this and will allow you to enjoy your free items! 

There was a glitch with mine, if the Warframe website says that your account is linked, but, twitch's doesn't, then you need to click unlink on both websites, then relink. I don't know if anyone else had this problem, I just wanted to help anybody else out that might have.

On 2020-12-14 at 9:22 PM, (XBOX)InverseOrb81 said:

有一个小故障与我的,如果 Warframe 网站说您的帐户是链接的,但是,抽搐没有,那么你需要点击取消链接的两个网站,然后重新链接。我不知道是否有人有这个问题, 我只是想帮助其他人, 可能有。

Dear, I will try again, yes again!
I very much hope that this problem can be solved.
Also, not only this "this in-game content", I want you to know.

Thx

23 hours ago, PepperLong said:

Dear, I will try again, yes again!
I very much hope that this problem can be solved.
Also, not only this "this in-game content", I want you to know.

Thx

I just have a question, why can't DE directly add twitch prime items to my account🤨? In doing so, things will be very simple, and DE has the ability to do so.
This is what I deserve (and all of us).

I claimed the operator loot. Didn't show up. Relinked and relinked again and both times I still was not given the loot. Decided to wait a bit to see if it was just taking a while and kinda forgot about it. Checked today and still don't have them, and no longer seem to be able to claim them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

On 29.12.2020 at 06:50, Adder114 said:

Operatör ganimetini talep ettim. Görünmedi. Yeniden bağlandı ve tekrar bağlandı ve her iki seferde de ganimet bana verilmedi. Sadece biraz zaman alıp almadığını görmek için biraz beklemeye karar verdim ve biraz unuttum. Bugün kontrol edildi ve hâlâ ellerinde değil ve artık bunları talep edemiyor gibi görünüyor. Herhangi bir yardım çok takdir edilecektir. 

Since Tencent bought DE, it seems that there deals with amazon prime are over for now, there is no service other than prime access and prime vault for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived