The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Chance To Make It Right

AladV

Letting the Grineer expand their empire on Mars isn't as bad as the Corpus getting their hands on Tenno still in cryo sleep. Besides when you look at it, Venus and Mars are isolated because Earth and Mercury are under Grineer control and Jupiter is plagued by the Infested, for Corpus to really get a foothold and establish Mars and Venus as strongholds, they would have to take control of Saturn, Jupiter and Earth leaving the Grineer stationed on Mercury to defend themselves from an otherwise unrelenting assault from the Corpus.

Helping the Grineer take Mars will leave the inner rocky planets under Grineer dominance leaving an isolated Venus to fend for itself. This ends up weakening the Corpus in the long run for obvious reasons, and with Tenno helping both sides, it would be more of a hallowed victory for the Grineer since they know the majority of their loses will come from Tenno who helped the Corpus and lets be honest, Corpus soldiers just get in the way of the Tenno gunning and cutting down Grineer, same for the Grineer more or less getting in the way of the Tenno helping them while gunning and cutting down Corpus.

I do believe the Tenno is the real victor here, were weakening both sides, but we take our own loses from the Stalker if were not prepared for him. Some Tenno are mercenaries also, so they will take whichever side has the better payout.

Doit for the Detron!

Edit- IMO, I just see the Corpus as the lesser of the two

evils. The Grineer enslave millions and kill anything that's

not one of them. Plus they have those napalms, scorches, and heavy

gunners to name a few. Helping them would only make them

stronger- I sure wouldn't like that.

Edited by Cearix

I think we all should admit that we act like assassins buyable for money.

Or potatoes depends on the other offer.

BUT ALL OF YOU should consider that the grineer end weapon will mostly suck .... i mean look at the damn thing !! 

Grineer 100 Missions Reward 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Brakk

Corpus 100 Missions Reward 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Detron

See the Brakk already looks like Crap and from the rumors going around both will be as strong as the acrid but the Detron will be most likely a Laser --> Ele Weapon which means Armor ignore resulting in tons of damage. I'll gladly accept crappy rewards for a weapon this nice.

In this sense, #Assassins :D

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

Brother I am behind you till the end. All I ask is a mighty sum and the plans for our wonderful hand cannon, the emblem, and a position in your permanent army.

Edited by Pedro_Kantor

Alad V

The only way this can end well for the Corpus is to RELEASE ALL of my Tenno brothers and sisters, give us full use of your pets BPs at free cost for our aid, and stop your campaign to capture my brothers and sisters. Also giving us all of your captured warframe pods as recompence for your past transgressions would suffice for a shift.

- Yours Truly

General AestheticPerfection of the Independent Tenno Alliance

Alad V

The only way this can end well for the Corpus is to RELEASE ALL of my Tenno brothers and sisters, give us full use of your pets BPs at free cost for our aid, and stop your campaign to capture my brothers and sisters. Also giving us all of your captured warframe pods as recompence for your past transgressions would suffice for a shift.

- Yours Truly

General AestheticPerfection of the Independent Tenno Alliance

also tell darvo to give us 50% off on all warframes for this week,

You guys are sellouts, how can you let him manipulate you with money and items, we are TENNO, we stick with one another, we protect our kin. We are not going to sacrifice our teammates for your greedy cause. We shall let the graneer take over Quirinus, after which their plans will come to an end, we guarantee you that, for we are TENNO.

Edited by Zurath

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

We must remember, that our Tenno comrades are but a minute fraction of the amount of lives in the colonies the Grineer are after. If we allow those colonies to fall to the Grineer, and become their slaves, the Grineer grow stronger. Saving those colonies would save more lives than saving a handfull of Tenno. I would mourn the loss of our comrades, but they would surely understand their sacrifice.