Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Chance To Make It Right

AladV

"The horrors they have done to the innocent"

Please, tell me what horrors have you done to the innocent? or to our sleeping Tenno? The Grineer may become stronger for this, but we will rise to the challenge. We will not sacrifice our brethern for you.

See you and your cult on the bloody side of my blade as I push it through your blackened heart. I will not allow you to betray the species of the solar system.

Good night. Sleep tight. 

And what if we saved our fellow Tenno comrades, adding to the Tenno strength and with that added strength we liberate those systems taken by the grineer thus freeing the people along with it.

Wouldn't that be more than enough reason to free our fellow Tenno?

Also... How many lives will be taken with the technology that corpus will get from our kin? Millions of colonists vs the hundreds of millions after new weapons can enslave other colonies? I think that there is only one choice....

Dude i allready got my 100 points full. No way i'm breaking that and having to play another 100 for the other side again.

Screw you Alad V.

How about giving us our brothers and sisters back eh?

Also go away with "innocent people dying" you calculate their potential deaths when you made this gambit. You and only you are to blame for their deaths.

Take that Orokin Reactor and put it where the sun doesn't shine, the only acceptable reward would be for you to hand over the Tenno and pay Ruk off to stop his attack.

Otherwise we are chosing the lesser evil in this situation.

In war ,you must sacrifice your friends in order to win the fight .saving one person ? or saving billions ? We're heroes ,we must sacrifice about our friends. This is from real life ; My Grandfather was a korean war veteran and he lost lots of his friends in order to survive. This is just an example. 

Go and save some "billions" ...

"Alad, i will help those innocents and stop the Grineer with all my might!. But... after the war, i will haunt you down and take back my brethren. Be aware of that"

Why did this war started? Cause Ruk, too, wants the Tenno. Are you really thinking, Ruk will give you the captured Tennos back? How pathetic...

make ash prime happen and ur wish is my command....

Same.

I have a slightly added price, though.

My services for Ash Prime and 1000 (or just 500) plat.

Then I might contain myself to not put a Galatine through your heart, unless you do not give us our brothers and sisters back.

I hope you will comply to this, otherwise, we WILL use absolute lethal and heartless force against you.

From now on, you WILL give all the stolen Tenno pods back, and we will provide protection from the Grineer.

If you fail to comply, you will have to face the alliance of Tenno and Grineer.

Do NOT fail us.

Signed,

Hank J. Wimbleton, the Ash Warframe.

OH HELL TO THE NO IM NOT SWITCHING UNLESS YOU GIVE ME AND ALL MY CLAN A ZANUKA PROJECT BLUEPRINT WITH ALL THE PARTS BLUEPRINTS. And if you feel generous a 10,000 plat reward.

ALSO SAME HERE.

Thinking about an idea for new warframes...

Maybe a 'Frame that has an innate (meaning, no power or slot cost) ability to deflect bullets back at enemies?

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

You have given us no choice Alad!

By capturing fellow Tenno, you have forced our hand in eliminating you.

You closed the road for negotiaton when those pods rested in your hands!

Edited by Denariam

People still siding with the veritable space nazi Ruk I see, unable to see past the word "Tenno". Your loyalty is admirable.

Guess Alad is right when he says we don't have eyes because we are clearly blind to see anything else but our fellow Tenno.