Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holiday items?

Breezer88

Hey all. Hope everyone is doing well. I was wondering if y'all remember when the holiday stuff dropped last year and if the solstice skins came with all of the holiday stuff? There was Rudolph noses, elf hats, etc. There are only a few weeks left before the new year and would kinds like to use these cosmetics longer than a week or so to stay with the theme. 

Also, did the solstice skins come at the same time? Ignis wraith skin, etc.

Thanks in advance for any responses. Have a happy holiday.

After the way they did Halloween, i am more than prepared to see a store pop up on Fortuna and have The Biz become SnowBiz for the rest of Dec-Jan 5th. 

We will need to turn in Tokens to get a new Color Palette and Solstice skin for the Mech. No real event and no snowball fights again. 

Yeah, with the loss of Tactical Alerts, events, and nothing linking anything to anything ...... Not much to do besides what is already in game til 2021

So thanks for the responses so far and I completely agree although I'm trying to stay positive because surely it couldn't be that difficult to just insert something that was the exact same as the year before? No need to do anything elaborate but just put the stuff in our orbiters through the market panel? 

However the Fortuna comment is hysterical! Sadly enough DE doesn't have the whereabouts to hire creative people. Naberus was a disaster. That silly ornament thing that told a spooky story was how much again? LOL.

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)DShinShoryuken said:

After the way they did Halloween, i am more than prepared to see a store pop up on Fortuna and have The Biz become SnowBiz for the rest of Dec-Jan 5th. 

We will need to turn in Tokens to get a new Color Palette and Solstice skin for the Mech. No real event and no snowball fights again. 

Yeah, with the loss of Tactical Alerts, events, and nothing linking anything to anything ...... Not much to do besides what is already in game til 2021

You do know that a tactical alert is coming soon right ?

Because DE doesn't always give us the christmas dojo decorations, we keep a set built and hidden in our dojo. We can pull them out every year that way. We have had our spawn hall full of christmas trees since thanksgiving. I would note, DE broke the textures on the christmas package decoration when they updated the textures a couple of updates ago. Some of them are now grey boxes with a grey lump on top instead or colorful with a bow. Don't be surprised if they release them still broken this year.

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)DShinShoryuken said:

Operations are different than Tactical Alerts. IIRC all the Tactical Alerts gave Stratos Symbols and the only thing lately that gave Stratos was Dog Days.

There have been some great events in the past....but as of late, notta lotta. 

You are right i always get those confused. Well at least its not nothing ^.^ 

23 minutes ago, (PSN)Dorian-Hawkmoon said:

the christmas dojo decorations

Im waiting for those impatiently missed them last year as I was quite new to the game, got only christmas trees but at least I can duplicate them ^^

About winter items and skins Id bet theyll return with the update around 15th Dec maybe with dojo deocrations, and then tactical alert etc.

More precisely they said in Console patch notes : 

Keep an eye out for special Holiday Alerts and a small Tennobaum celebration in the last weeks of December! 

Archived