Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Of The Arguing...

aa777nx

Is anyone else sick of the arguing? I don't understand how people can get into serious debates about which virtual faction is the best. Why can't people just play the game instead of flooding the forums with their stupid "Grineer/Corpus 4 lyfe" threads?

Edited by aa777nx

Is anyone else sick of the arguing? I don't understand how people can get into serious debates about which virtual faction is the best. Why can't people just play the game instead of flooding the forums with their stupid "Grineer/Corpus 4 lyfe" threads?

some people ive seen get a little bit into it - so much so they go overboard on the conversation , but nothing wrong with friendly roleplaying to spark the mood on the forums after all every before the event was doom and gloom so much so it was depressing 

Edited by DiBBz

Stop. Just stop. Everyone just stop. Save the tenno, forget rewards, kill everything.

Save the tenno? Sounds like you're a fellow grineer supporter.

Actually, it's kind of nice to see the forums getting passionate about an event rather than whining about the grind and RNG.

I agree.

@OP This whole 'durr its just a game, hurr stop being so serious. Just play the game' is getting equally annoying. There is a story behind the shooting, some people like to look into that story.

I can understand not liking it when the debating turns into excrement flinging.

@OP This whole 'durr its just a game, hurr stop being so serious. Just play the game' is getting equally annoying.

Equally annoying? Not really. I don't see multiple threads telling people to stop arguing every time I check the general discussion.

Actually, it's kind of nice to see the forums getting passionate about an event rather than whining about the grind and RNG.

Agree.

Honestly, All the real 'Arguing' Is by the people who don't really care about event/lore/factions, And butting into the people who do's threads, And telling them to stop, As if they have some almighty power as opposed to the others.

The people who do get into the game, And make those long threads about their side, They know it's just a game. It's just they know how to get into it alot more then people like the OP, Apparently.

It's just like getting psyched over TV show characters, Books, Other game Characters.

People enjoy in different ways.

Lighten up.

Edited by SJunior

Roleplay, conversion... personally I would LOVE to roleplay Warframe. infact if someone has a roleplay for this game hit me up I want in! I love getting into it. Just being the Tenno... Could you imagine how cool it would be for several Warframes to enter a council room and we all argue about the future of our fellow Tenno. Those who have charimastic views and are the true face of the particular stance in life. Just having them go at it. Tenno arguing in mid battle whether they should go back and save their friends or complete the mission. Morals, vs. duty. Loyalty vs. Sacrifice. Its a beautiful picture to paint.

One that brings life to a world with no absolute lore. We are the lore. We the players create the lore in this universe based on our actions, and interactions. Which gives this game a life of its own born from us. Its fun. Its intuitive if you think about it. Its genius. DE gives us more tools by the day to really open up in this game... Tennos can represent our play style, our actions on factions, weapons, ability , and mod load out. Amazing details that make up... You.