Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Earth Sabotage Nonsense

(PSN)haphazardlynamed

The "Injector is now in an unstable overdrive. Keep the Grineer away while it melts down."

Grineer Butcher: runs up to injector and proceeds to melee it.

Me: Uhhh, I was going to destroy that machine anyway, Thanks for helping I guess?

Related Nonsense: Survival

need to set off alarms to alert enemies, by hacking a console. Succeeding the hack sets off the alarms. But in Every Other Mission, it is Failing the hack that sets off alarms.

This always bugged me. I feel like for Survival the task should be to open the Console then Intentionally Fail it so that enemies get alerted. That or go blow something up to get their attention....

Sometimes its the little things that make immersion stupid.

10 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

Related Nonsense: Survival

need to set off alarms to alert enemies, by hacking a console. Succeeding the hack sets off the alarms. But in Every Other Mission, it is Failing the hack that sets off alarms.

This always bugged me. I feel like for Survival the task should be to open the Console then Intentionally Fail it so that enemies get alerted. That or go blow something up to get their attention....

Please explain how to fail a Grinner hack then?

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Please explain how to fail a Grinner hack then?

Either by pressing the cancel button, or by pulling more than 4 pins back out after pushing them in.

Both conditions count as a fail and trigger alarms in Grineer Spy missions. Surprised you haven't managed to Fail one of those before.

Just now, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

Either by pressing the cancel button, or by pulling more than 4 pins back out after pushing them in.

Both conditions count as a fail and trigger alarms in Grineer Spy missions. Surprised you haven't managed to Fail one of those before.

Because they are stupidly easy to NOT fail.

21 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

The concept of "hacking" is a bit more than just an on / off button.

You're re-programming the alert system to fiercely focus its attention on you(r Squad),
and thus have it completely ignore whatever the "lone Tenno operative" is doing,
it's a different kind of hack from simply turning off (or on, for that matter) alarms temporarily.

Archived